Black GTS from Long Island to Jersey

mikesax

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few quick pics of the new ride. Traded my 2010 Anaconda Vert for the Black GTS with Gunmetal stripes and red interior. Was going to wait till the hype died down, here in Jersey every ignorant and arrogantly uninformed dealer wants $20-$40,000.00 more than msrp- but I found a great dealer in Long Island who sold at list and gave me a decent value for my trade. Town and Country Dodge and Jason my salesman provided me with the best buying experience I've had in my 30 years of buying cars!! Anyway, the new Viper is as advertised-amazing auto in every way!! I still love my Toxic Orange vert though, wouldn't trade that for ANYTHING- so now I am the proud owner of the 2 most amazing cars I have ever driven!! Needless to say-kudos to SRT-you guys outdid yourselves- CONGRATULATIONS on producing the BADDEST vehicle on the planet!!

IMG_00053.JPG
IMG_00076.JPG

IMG_00034.JPG
IMG_00043.JPG

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome ride. The gunmetal stripes work so perfect with black it's amazing. And I'm jealous of your red/black interior. I wish SRT would have offered up that interior on the base cars, even if the red center console and door pieces would have been done in fau leather like the rest of the dash and door pieces in the base model.

Congrats!

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...love the color combination. Where are you in Jersey? A couple of us are going to a show tonight in North Jersey, want to bring that ride out?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you in south Jersey by chance? Congratulations on the purchase. Love the color combo.:2tu:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome... Meet us at the Boonton Walmart cruise night tonight... Or we'll come to your house to see it:D

OP
OP
M

mikesax

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Bergen County- so south is unfortunately out of the question. However I will try for Boonton, it all depends on how late I work. Thanx for all the great comments and compliments- all the club members are tremendously positive!! Mostly!!!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shame you had to let the Anaconda go, as that is VERY rare. But, you got something great in return. What a beautiful car. Register it, and bring it to Carlisle in July. We need to get some Gen Vs in among us.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! Love that combo! If your available sometime I'd love to shoot some pro pics of your car! So far I've shot GTS Blue, Stryker Red, Adrenaline Red and Race Yellow but not black!

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte