black mamba1 is now......

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copper has been my favorite color since seeing it in person..absolutely stunning!
Mine too. :) But what you have done is spectacular!! Might have to save up a few thousand and do something like that as well. I like the detail on the wheel caps. Have been thinking of doing that one for a while now but wasn't sure about it. Not sure I like the whole trunk black.

Now, is this a Mamba? If so, I wonder if the red interior clashes with the copperhead color? I had my valve covers painted copperhead orange because I didn't like that red look on an orange car.

Edit: eh, looking again, I think I do like the trunk that way. Definately needs the exhaust ports painted black. i wonder if you can paint or somehow make the lug nuts black as well? Also, I think black badging would look awesome. I know some people like that bageless look, but I think they would look great.

Again, that is one awesome looking car. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks gorgeous! I love your personal touch as well! Factory color or custom?

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
slysnake:3052694 said:
Now, is this a Mamba? If so, I wonder if the red interior clashes with the copperhead color? I had my valve covers painted copperhead orange because I didn't like that red look on an orange car.

Edit: eh, looking again, I think I do like the trunk that way. Definately needs the exhaust ports painted black. i wonder if you can paint or somehow make the lug nuts black as well? Also, I think black badging would look awesome. I know some people like that bageless look, but I think they would look great.

Again, that is one awesome looking car. Congratulations.

Thanks! No, it's not an actual Mamba, so the interior is all black. I had the calibers and valve covers done as well, because I didn't like the Red/Orange clash.

The exhaust ports will definitely get done soon, and its only badgeless because its fresh from paint, once its sanded and buffed I have all Copperhead badges to go on.

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supratt6s:3052829 said:
Looks gorgeous! I love your personal touch as well! Factory color or custom?

Thank you! This is the factory Copperhead color available only in 05/06

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to show the interior shot. This was before the car was fully put back together, and it's hard to see but I had custom "carbon fiber" vinyl ebrake and shift boots with orange stitching made up.

You must be registered for see images attach

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning!..............be careful on the streets though, the cops will probably notice it also. Has that 'IN YOUR FACE' kinda look. I love it!

V

Venomiss

Amazing transformation! It looks beautiful and the accents on the wheels are a good fit.

Please consider taking some pictures of your Viper in front of a nice back drop and send it in for Viper Magazine.
Be sure to mention everything that was changed.

Submit the photos and captions to [email protected]

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a photoshop courtesy of Austin. He added the 18" SSRs I'm looking to get, and added the black exhaust surrounds (which will really be done this weekend!). Mmmm I need wheels haha.

Once I get some really nice pictures I will have to submit them to Viper Mag! That would be an honor.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love what you've done. I've had the pleasure of the Copperhead color recently, and in the sun its just amazing. I've painted my grill / fascia 'mouth' that way for several years now, great to see it with your contrast with the black and Copperhead, it really looks good.

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks great Nadine! I had never seen the grill done like that before, it was actually a suggestion of my painter and it worked out great.

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Keith! Was wondering what you might think of it haha.

I thought about getting rid of the visors, because they're useless as visors, but they work nice at deflecting the wind above the cabin.

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pictures I got this weekend at a Supra/Sports car meet now that the paint is buffed out and the emblems are back on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang