Black SRT/10 with Autoform SRT/10 Package

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below are a few pictures of a black SRT/10 with the Autoform SRT/10 package. If you are interested in any of Autoform's SRT/10 products, please give Jerry a call at (616)392-4909 or email him at [email protected].

57Good_5-med.JPG

57Good_4-med.JPG

57Good_1-med.JPG

OP
OP
K

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple more pictures which give a better view of the Autoform Gas Cap. You can also visit their website at autoformgroup.com for additional information on these products as well as their other products and services.
Visit Autoform News for information on the 2003 SRT/10 Products.

57Good_31-med.JPG

57Good_21-med.JPG

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the package looks better in black than red. I'd love to see it in person though, to ge the "detailed look" on the front spoiler. My imagination is that the pics aren't doing justice, especially with a dark color.

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY NICE !!!! - CONGRATS,

Some questions:
1) How flush is the hardtop with the rest of the body.
2) Will the hardtop scratch body panels that it touch
3) Is the hardtop difficult to install (e.g. how long does it take and is a 2 man job

Anyway - it looks STUNNING !!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fit and finish of the top looks FACTORY good from the pics...Kudos to Autoform....Id prefer the Comp Coup front end though....Something about the sides of the front bugs me...A bit too chunky....

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the side skirts but am having difficulty with the hard top. Since the soft top is already pretty nice in fit what I would be looking for would be a top that I would install in the fall and leave on until summer. I would want it to be more than just a hard replacement for the soft top.

Anyway, what would be real nice would be a top that simulates the lines of the competition coupe. I have seen the pictures of Vmania's version and have not been really pleased. I think it is because the trunk's spoiler interferes with the look. The concern over the trunks paint also comes into play. An idea I thought of would be to create a top the would replace the soft top and trunk. It could include a hinged rear window similar to a GTS. That way it could be hard mounted in the rear and use the soft top's mounting location at the windshield. This would be more expensive but provide more of a coupe look and usefulness.

Another comment about the hard top. The soft top has a very smooth transition from the windshield. I would expect a hard top to achieve that also. No desire to hurt the drag coefficient in going to a hard top.

Here is a copy of a photoshop picture posted on a different thread. I think this should be achievable if the top replaces the trunk.

You must be registered for see images

To see the real comp coupe look see the picture below. It should be possible to get close without changing the quarter panels.
2928MO.jpg

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Er...um...I think the bottom pic is a GTS race car not the CC...But I know what you mean....If I remember correctly the thread form awhillllle back stated that that same top will have a GTS like rear glass hatch that will move up when the trunk is opened a la GTS....The original red one shown way back when had a hinged rear window on it.....

Hows about this PS pic

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's getting closer to what the top should look like.

SnakeBitten - when could you have my top and wheels ready to install?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakebitten I feel so stupid. And I went to the comp coupe page to copy that picture. Duh!

I changed it above. If anyone has a true side view of the comp coupe for comparison it would be nice to see it.

The top you are referring to is the one from VMania. You are correct that it had a hinged rear window and kept the trunk. The problem with that is the potential damage to the trunk lid and keeping the rear spoiler as a result. I did not like its overall proportions as much. Here is a copy of it.
vmaniatop4.jpg

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Snakebitten your picture of the black srt looks quite nice. I see that the wheels are much bigger because they are fully filling the wheel area. What size are those wheels and tires? I would be very interested in that type of set up. Where can we get it? or is that a lowering kit that gives the appearance of the full wheel area look?
Ken

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Where's the rear wing :D ....I have the wing on mine and think it really completes the package.....Really like the package on a black SRT...my red one with all the stuff gets the most "amazed" stares going down the street.....you will love it !!!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys pulling my leg???The pic I posted is a photoshop pic I did from the pic in Ron's post above mine...I lowered the car and put in those 20" wheels from a pic I got off the official Viper forum. I exaggerated the rims to take up the wheel well. If this look can be duplicated in real life, Ill have to rob a bank just to get my hands on an SRT :D ...

vet4snak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Er...um...I think the bottom pic is a GTS race car not the CC...But I know what you mean....If I remember correctly the thread form awhillllle back stated that that same top will have a GTS like rear glass hatch that will move up when the trunk is opened a la GTS....The original red one shown way back when had a hinged rear window on it.....

Hows about this PS pic

i am not kidding, this is a BAD@$$ l00king SRT, and this should give a hint about the srt coupe if there will ever be one~
but seriously,
that srt kicks ****.

nice work.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also not a fan of the blocky sides on the front spoiler, or the other body panels or gas cap. But the top looks OK to me.

The VMania GTS-top looks the most interesting, but who knows if it's going to be a real product or not.

-Dean.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, someone please make a top like this. Don't make us resort to begging.
You must be registered for see images attach

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv'e looked at this thread at least 10 times, that comp coupe pictured IS a comp coupe, Bob Woodhouse's, why does anyone think it is a GTS, go to the Comp. coupe section and pull up pictures of his new car, this is NOT his old GTS, am I crazy?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv'e looked at this thread at least 10 times, that comp coupe pictured IS a comp coupe, Bob Woodhouse's, why does anyone think it is a GTS, go to the Comp. coupe section and pull up pictures of his new car, this is NOT his old GTS, am I crazy?

When it was first posted he mistakenly put a pic of a GTS race car instead of the Woodhouse CC....He fixed the pic to the CC you see now...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the edit feature is like magic! Covers up for stupid mistakes. Even mine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang