Black with Silver Stripes

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pics..finally!

The power with the Paxton is awsome. Thanks to Mark J. at Woodhouse for a great job.

For those of you wondering weather or not to switch from a Gen1 or Gen2, do it! Overall, its a better car. Brakes, interior, fit and finish, ride, all of it! The Coupe is one of the best looking cars made..ever.(IMHO)

1669Unload1-med.JPG

1669Unload3-med.JPG

1669mtcartop-med.JPG

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow is that sweeeeeet!!!!!! Good luck that is gorgeous. Eagle

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, gorgeous car. If I ever get rid of my beast I will have to consider this one overall. Enjoy!

Sinco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on a beautiful car. PM sent.

Regards Doug

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUNNING! As with Lee, a black/silver GTS was my very first Viper and has always been one of my very favorite color combinations. Definitely looks incredible on the new Coupe. Congrats on one very sweet ride - and the Paxton upgrade!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say your coupe looks awesome in that color combo! It was fun driving around our new coupes. You need to have a good break in to make up for that 25 horse difference between our coupes! :2tu: You know I have to have at least an extra 25hp with every viper we get!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice car congrats, I almost bought the black and silver myself, but seeing how I got rid of a black gts, I thought I would try a new color. blue with silver now sits in my humble home. did you get the car somewhere in the washington-Oregon area, that might be the same car I was looking at. Congtrats

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the black/silver....but now its time to lower her down a little and throw on some black with silver lip wheels :headbang:

OP
OP
C

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for nthe nice comments.

According to the Mustang Dyno that Woodhouse used it put down 579 rwhp and 531 lb-ft of torque. From what I have seen, thats a gain of about 150hp over a stock motor. The rest of the engine is completely stock. I was expecting more, but the car is fantastic!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960