Blacksalt edition 08 Viper?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not only does that guy know nothing about vipers, he doesn't seem to know anything about cars and just makes stuff up.

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think if I drove mine this winter here in michigan I would have a blacksalt edition too. .. don't worry I won't.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you see the 04 with SSG stripes listed as a special edition??? SSG wasn't even an option in 04...lol!!

Yeah, in another video the same guy said that the 07s had 600 hp and the first year was a 93. Used car salesmen...

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seems he is sniffing black salt, now everything looks like black salt

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I once had a friend (you know, the kind of guy who acts like he KNOWS cars but really knows nothing about them) tell me that he had a special edition Mustang. Being into Mustangs I was excited for the guy and asked him what kind. "Well", he says..."I'm not exactly sure what's different about it but it's called the 'SRS Mustang' ". "SRS?, what the heck is that?" I ask. Turns out my friend mistook the letters "SRS = Supplemental Restraint System" on his dash for a special edition. :D hahaha...still never let him forget that one.

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This shop is right by me, I was watching that video about two weeks ago actually, wondering what he was talking about. I will say that he does always have a large inventory of interesting cars and he makes long youtube videos for most of them so for him to be expected to know everything about every car he sells is a bit much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang