Blackthorne Inn Cruise/Lunch, Saturday, May 7th, 2011.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello VA/MD VCA Members!

Spring is here in full force, the sun is shining and the rains are subsiding. Some of us are already taking advantage of local car shows and gearing up for the season.

This Saturday, 5/7, we will meet at Ferrari of Washington in Northern Virginia and head out to cruise the hills and back country of Loudoun County. We will end up at the Blackthorne Inn / Restaurant for a nice lunch.

Here are the details:

When: May 7th - 10:00 AM

Where: Start at:
Ferrari of Washington
45235 Towlern Place
Sterling, VA 20166

What: Cruise for about 90 minutes, then hit the Inn for lunch

Hope to see you there! Please RSVP to kcobean.

65cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I am in for this as well.

Curtis
Red 94 RT/10

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good time today folks, thanks for coming out! By my count, we had 9 Vipers:

3 Gen-1's
2 Gen-2's
1 Gen-3
3 Gen-4's

Hope everyone enjoyed the cruise (once we got out of town that is!)

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good time today folks, thanks for coming out! By my count, we had 9 Vipers:

3 Gen-1's
2 Gen-2's
1 Gen-3
3 Gen-4's

Hope everyone enjoyed the cruise (once we got out of town that is!)

There was a yellow RT/10 missing though.....

:eater:

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a yellow RT/10 missing though.....

:eater:

That sum-*****......I was very bummed I didn't make it out. As I was preparing to remove the back glass on my car in garage, I walked around the back of the car and did a number on my ankle. The edge of my garage floor is raised to not allow rain to run in and as I walked around the back I planted my half my foot on the upper area and well the rest is history. Two significant pops and to the ground I went. Hope I am not out of commision too long. Guess something bad may have been on the horizon so the big guy upstairs put me out of commission to avoid disaster. (At least that's what I have to tell myself)

Yesterday was such a beautiful day as is today. Suppose staring at the car in the garage will have to suffice.

Glad the turn out was good and that everyone had a great and safe time. Hope to be back in business by this upcoming weekend.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sum-*****......I was very bummed I didn't make it out. As I was preparing to remove the back glass on my car in garage, I walked around the back of the car and did a number on my ankle. The edge of my garage floor is raised to not allow rain to run in and as I walked around the back I planted my half my foot on the upper area and well the rest is history. Two significant pops and to the ground I went. Hope I am not out of commision too long. Guess something bad may have been on the horizon so the big guy upstairs put me out of commission to avoid disaster. (At least that's what I have to tell myself)

Yesterday was such a beautiful day as is today. Suppose staring at the car in the garage will have to suffice.

Glad the turn out was good and that everyone had a great and safe time. Hope to be back in business by this upcoming weekend.

Hope it heals up quick John. That stinks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang