Bloomsburg Pa this weekend

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a thread previously and am wondering who if any will be going to Blomsburg Hot Rod and cruise in this weekend?:dunno: It's the 5,6, and 7th.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill will be there but its the 8th 9th and 10th. I will have the 94 viper rt and maybe my 68 corvette if your going let me know

OP
OP
W

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oopps, sorry about the dates. i think there is a good chance i will go friday. it's the only day i have off, todd

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain what this Bloomsburg thing is?
I either want to go for a run into the coal country for about 200 miles or more... or Bloomsburg??
Tell me more.... Is it "sit and park" thing???
Any links to it?

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri Ill be there Fri and Sat. good food music come and go as you please if ya decide to come look for us Ill have the red viper 94

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain what this Bloomsburg thing is?
I either want to go for a run into the coal country for about 200 miles or more... or Bloomsburg??
Tell me more.... Is it "sit and park" thing???
Any links to it?

Lauri, I have to work Saturday:mad:, but I can go Sunday:2tu:

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Todd was nice meeting you and the misses. Hopefully again. Anyway 98 viper pulled in today all silver. there was a total of 587 cars this year. Oh by the way I got trench on friday. but we still had a good time Joe

OP
OP
W

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice meeting you and your son as well joe. i was hoping to make it again saturday or sunday but ended up working 16 hour days both days. oh well always next year.