blowout price alert !!! 345/30-19 Pilot Sport Cups = $222.00 each

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, that is not a typo the 345/30-19 Sport Cup that was $593.00 a few days ago is now $222.00 each ... Michelin has offered us A great deal on a limited number at this price and we are passing the savings onto you guys first.
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
[/FONT]
You must be registered for see images

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...partnum=43YR9SPORTCUP&tab=Sizes&affiliate=BO1

full set pricing looks like this
295/30R18 SPORT CUP 381.00
345/30R19 SPORT CUP 222.00

You can call me directly, click on any of the links I posted or drop me an email with your number and I will call you.

If you prefer to order online please remember that when ordering through any link that I post or clicking on any of the banner ads a portion of the proceeds goes to support the VCA also reference "Luke" as your 'previous contact' when placing your order.

Happy Motoring just got a little happier !

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

The new Pilot SuperSports stick almost as well as the cups, and last much longer. Maybe that is the reason, or maybe Michelin had decided that with the new Viper coming with Pirelli tires, maybe they need to put their saddles on another horse...Why the long face?

OP
OP
L

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michelin offered us the deal and we in-turn offered it to all Viper Owners ... we're nice like that

make sure that all of the VCA members know to use the links and banners ads posted here

here's another link to direct them to the tire deal on our website
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...partnum=43YR9SPORTCUP&tab=Sizes&affiliate=BO1

I forgot to point out that there is also a $70.00 rebate on a set of 4 Michelin tires on top of the blowout pricing
http://www.tirerack.com/specialoffers/details.jsp?promoID=M2B7&affiliate=BO1

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I run these tires on back with run flats in front? The tires on the car were replaced about two years ago with run flats all the way around but I can't get traction in the back. I know I should buy front and back, but the viper fund is running low these days.

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I run these tires on back with run flats in front? The tires on the car were replaced about two years ago with run flats all the way around but I can't get traction in the back. I know I should buy front and back, but the viper fund is running low these days.

I wouldn't do it...penny wise, pound foolish.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy all 4 and get the $70 Michelin rebate. Great deal.

No way should run flats be mixed with standard tires. Your car will push like no tomorrow. All that traction in the rear, and little in the front, and rock hard sidewalls is a recipe for disaster.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy all 4 and get the $70 Michelin rebate. Great deal.

No way should run flats be mixed with standard tires. Your car will push like no tomorrow. All that traction in the rear, and little in the front, and rock hard sidewalls is a recipe for disaster.

Thanks Paul. This is the information that I was hoping to hear. I kinda figured that it was not a good idea, but I didn't know exactly why. I will probably hold off on these tires even though they are a great deal. I have only had the viper for about 6 months and spent double my yearly "viper fund" that I alloted for. I think I will just put up with run flats for another year or two and get the super sports when the time comes.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Frankly Ninjakris, noting you live in Florida, this is not a great tire where it rains alot. It is a great track tire, as it will last longer than most so your overall cost is less( and at this price it is likely the least expensive Viper track tire by a long margin). When you are ready for some street tires, Luke will steer you right, just remember to ask for extention 362 to get ahold of the old fart.

Burger Prince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see your suggesting a 295 / 30 vs the stock 275 / 35 18's the front. I'm all for more rubber but I've been told not to change the stock ratio because its spot on. Any guys have this set up and have any problems with it as far as fit / looks? (My car is lowered (Eibach) so will the turning still clear? I also don't want the tires poking out like a truck.

Blevinator

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, that is not a typo the 345/30-19 Sport Cup that was $593.00 a few days ago is now $222.00 each ... Michelin has offered us A great deal on a limited number at this price and we are passing the savings onto you guys first.
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
[/FONT]
You must be registered for see images

full set pricing looks like this
295/30R18 SPORT CUP 381.00
345/30R19 SPORT CUP 222.00

You can call me directly, click on any of the links I posted or drop me an email with your number and I will call you.

If you prefer to order online please remember that when ordering through any link that I post or clicking on any of the banner ads a portion of the proceeds goes to support the VCA also reference "Luke" as your 'previous contact' when placing your order.

Happy Motoring just got a little happier !

Ill take 2 345's @ 222.00 each please
PM'd you

OP
OP
L

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry but, the price has gone up over the last coupe of months ... they are now $295.00

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456