Blue/White Quad Cab SRT-10 Ram for 06?

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife is bugging me to buy an H2, but would much rather hold out for a Blue/White Quad Cab SRT-10. Just wondering if anybody thinks they will make one to match the coupe? If I had to guess, I'd say yes, but not sure when they came out with the Blue/White Ram compared to the GTS.

Thanks!
Jason

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1996, dodge produced around 2802 Indyrams that were blue with white vinyl stripes, same year as the first GTS. The blue is not the same paint code as the viper, but real close.

I have not heard about a matching truck again, but not a bad idea for a tow vehicle.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also made 50 blue/white Ram SRT-10's last year. Have not read anything about producing blue/white Ram SRT-10 QC's though.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my red 04 regular cab at $45,000.00 with the idea of painting it like my 97 GTS(blue/white stripes). They offered the VCA special edition, but only made 50 of them at around $72,000.00 per....I may not get my engine singned by Wolfgang, or be numbered by VCA, but by the time I repaint my truck I will only have $55,000.00 invested....As far as a blue/white stripe quad cab, I do not believe that color scheme is in the works, I wanted one also, great idea, would be sweet asp...

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1996, dodge produced around 2802 Indyrams that were blue with white vinyl stripes, same year as the first GTS. The blue is not the same paint code as the viper, but real close.

The stripes are vinyl? I was pretty sure that they were painted on... no?