Body Modification choices

Don B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for choices for body, and hood modifications for my 2006 coupe. The car had a slight mishap with a rouge jersey barrier, and since I am replacing panels, I would like to see what choices are available for custom panels. I went to the Hennessey web site, but are there any others out there?
Imput, and recomendations greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Don

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The Autoform hood is cool looking and lowers operating temps a bit. Nice piece.

OP
OP
D

Don B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any one have the web site for ap engineering, I am having trouble finding it

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No question. Call Jeff Lemke... Amazing work.

1186P10100411-med.jpg

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm just getting started with Jeff Lemke's Street Serpent kit. His kit replaces all the body panels with the exception of the doors and hood (and he may have a hood in the future.) I was very impressed by Jeff's shop, his passion for excellence, and his attention to detail.

It does appear to be a pretty intense project as it is more involved than being just a "bolt on" type of kit. In my opinion it should be well worth the extra effort as it does not look "bolt on" and gives the SRT a more aggressive appearance.

Jeff is very approachable and if you are seriously considering this, he will be more than willing to talk to you. I can also provide some additional info if you want to talk in greater detail. My biggest question is what color I am going to choose when I get to that point. I'm leaning towards Viper Copperhead, but the new Venom Deep Red has my attention lately.

Good luck with the project.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments, Rocket!. The kit is a bit intense at times but don't get discouraged, it will come out fine.

Here is a sneak peak at the new 08 inspired hood. At first glance you might think it is just like it but take some time to look and you'll notice the differences. First off, the opening for the hood scoop is based on the 03-06 cars, not the 08. Also, the hood scoop is much wider than the 08 hood, keeping the same dimensions as the 03-06 hood. The size and more curvy shape of the hood vents is also different from the 08 hood.

We are running a bit behind on this project (as usual) so they will not be shipping for a couple of weeks yet. There is still alot of tweaking to do. $1795 list price.

Jeff
P10101221.JPG

P1010123.JPG

P10101251.JPG

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally, something that I can purchase from Jeff. Love his designs, but can't bring myself to swapping all of my body panels just yet. Assuming this is a direct replacement for stock '06 hoods, he should sell a bunch of these.

Now I just need a more agressive front fascia that can bolt up to the stock fenders and that would be fantastic.

KEast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, Where is your shop? I have a 06 Coupe getting some engine work down and that hood could help with underhood temps

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, something that I can purchase from Jeff. Love his designs, but can't bring myself to swapping all of my body panels just yet. Assuming this is a direct replacement for stock '06 hoods, he should sell a bunch of these.

Now I just need a more agressive front fascia that can bolt up to the stock fenders and that would be fantastic.

Yes, Scott, it is a diect replacement and should look great.

Sorry about our front facia not bolting to stock fenders. Maybe someday.

Jeff

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, Where is your shop? I have a 06 Coupe getting some engine work down and that hood could help with underhood temps

Holly, MI.

You can stop by and see the work in progress any time. It sure seems like this hood will let more heat escape and work for what you need.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc