BOLO Stolen 1999 Viper GTS

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be on the lookout for a 1999 Viper GTS, silver/blue stripes, stock polished wheels, Texas license plate TBP243, which was stolen from a location in Seguin, Texas (just east of San Antonio) over the weekend of January 17th.

Please contact Guadalupe Sheriffs Department Investigator Bobby Bailey at (830) 379-1224 ext 247 or PM me if you have any information on the whereabouts of this Viper.

Please report anyone selling GTS parts under suspicious circumstances in the area as well.

Let's get this Viper back to its owner! Thanks.

V

Venomiss

Be on the lookout for a 1999 Viper GTS, silver/blue stripes, stock polished wheels, Texas license plate TBP243, which was stolen from a location in Seguin, Texas (just east of San Antonio) over the weekend of January 17th.

Please contact Guadalupe Sheriffs Department Investigator Bobby Bailey at (830) 379-1224 ext 247 or PM me if you have any information on the whereabouts of this Viper.

Please report anyone selling GTS parts under suspicious circumstances in the area as well.

Let's get this Viper back to its owner! Thanks.

Update on this by chance?

V

Venomiss

Sent you a PM with more ideas.
Also if you have original pictures of the car please post them and include them in the emails I mentioned. Somebody has to have seen this car.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a car like this in Edna, Tx today. It's a very small town and odds of seeing a Viper there are like...ZERO! I turned around and followed the guy to his house and talked with him. It's not the stolen car, he got his back in October. He showed me pics and runs times he did in the car from the October Texas Mile event. His car also has Roe charger in it.

I hope this is found soon.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the latest on this?

My wife called me at work and said she saw one this color in Victoria today only it had blue wheels. Other than Ben Keating doing a few hot laps around town in his GTSR, there are no other Vipers in my area.