Bolt on hard top SRT-10?

Fastrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for information on purchasing or renting one if they make them? I want to take my snake to the track.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit our website at www.vipermania.com. Skip has approved our top as well as Autoforms to race in Viper Days. Skip will also have rental tops available for SRT owners to rent during Viper Days.....Have fun and let me know if we can help...

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any side by side customer photos of the Vipermania hardtop and the Autoform hard top? Which do you guys prefer, and why? I'm not thrilled with the side profile of the window on either. I know you can't change the window itself, but the molding around the windows could be done to make it more aggressive looking. The bubbly windows just look horrid in my opinion (too rounded looking at the top.)

Manny

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
click on Biff Browns name, then follow the website link on his profile - that works.

The upcoming coupe version looks really good... :2tu:

It just seems like it needs some kind of rear spoiler/wing (something subtle) and the side windows need to be more aggressive looking. I know the windows are what they are, but the roof and plastic molding around it can change the look of it.

You must be registered for see images

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bolt on top for the SRT-10 is Perfect! :2tu: Great job Biff.

The other (coupe version)drawing however, is still under consideration... :(

Jay K.

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the coupe version! Man I can't wait till that comes out! By the looks of the picture, the back trunk will most likely get scratched or dinged with the glass sitting on it. Wonder how they'll make that work??

Gene

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep an eye open next week, I will post new pictures of my car from MidAmerica Viper Days that show Autoforms hard top wing and splitter installed on my car. I think you all will be very happy to see the transformation :headbang: their parts create on an SRT10. At the last event (V.D.)every time I drove through the paddock people couldn't keep their eyes off this car. :2tu:

Reaction score
Keep an eye open next week, I will post new pictures of my car from MidAmerica Viper Days that show Autoforms hard top wing and splitter installed on my car. I think you all will be very happy to see the transformation :headbang: their parts create on an SRT10. At the last event (V.D.)every time I drove through the paddock people couldn't keep their eyes off this car. :2tu:

It looked great, Hey are you going to Gingerman? I should have my modified SRT-4 there, just don't spin(OK,,,slideways) in front of me again. LOL :2tu:

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, yes I am going to Gingerman V.D. The Illinios club will be there this Friday for a driving school event. I will do my best to keep it straight in front of you. But just in case don't get too close. Iowa was fantastic :2tu: . If any one wants to see additional pictures of the Autoform hard top check out this link http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventframe?event=05PN0004&start=0&ts=1084839315
Tim was at V.D. in Iowa and he has some fantastic shots of everyones cars and some great shots :2tu: of my car with all of Autoforms parts installed on the car. People kept telling me all weekend the car looks great on the track. So check out Tims handy work with a camera :2tu:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we are expressing opinions:

The correct hardtop would be an entire GTS shaped panel that REPLACES the trunk lid on the SRT-10. Look at the Comp coupe. It is nothing more than the convertible with a roof/trunk section in place. The hard points are identical (top of quarter panel to trunk seams) SO, if you used the latch section from the covertible to secure the front of the new roof, and the trunk striker to attach the rear......and I agree with Vipera Russelli, keep the vents, bumps, blisters off and just let it flow into the design.

and build in a rear spoiler just like the 'old' GTS.

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipera Russilli,
I agree 100%. Simplicity of this design looks better on the SRT10 than others I have seen. I love the natural carbon fibre finish with clear coat. I am ready to buy right now. Come on Dodge, customers are waiting with money in hand.

eagles

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we are expressing opinions:

The correct hardtop would be an entire GTS shaped panel that REPLACES the trunk lid on the SRT-10. Look at the Comp coupe. It is nothing more than the convertible with a roof/trunk section in place. The hard points are identical (top of quarter panel to trunk seams) SO, if you used the latch section from the covertible to secure the front of the new roof, and the trunk striker to attach the rear......and I agree with Vipera Russelli, keep the vents, bumps, blisters off and just let it flow into the design.

and build in a rear spoiler just like the 'old' GTS.

I heard through from a good source that we will soon see a comp-coupe type kit for the SRT-10 :)

Manny C.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some pictures :2tu: of my car on the track at MidAmerica with all Autoforms parts installed including their hard top :2tu: . I will happily send them to someone who can post them here for everyone to see. So send me an email to the following and the pictures can be posted imediately. [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang