Boooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SUP PLAYAS.. JUST WANTED TO COME IN FOR A SECOND AND SAY BOOOYAAA *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:;);)

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually You Don't...i Am Just A Nightmare In Your Mind...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...I seem to recall ME and a roll of TP...*shudder*...remember, DIMITRIOS????
Tony: Are you STILL on Double Secret Probation??? When do they let you out? ~juli
(TatorToga???)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Tony, its good to have you back hope all is well with you and the family........Hope to see you soon

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will see me soon bro..When are the kart races? Actually been very busy with work and my daughter..She will be fighting in TEXAS in July 4th weekend for the nationals in TKD... She won NY State.Best in her weight kid!!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will see me soon bro..When are the kart races? Actually been very busy with work and my daughter..She will be fighting in TEXAS in July 4th weekend for the nationals in TKD... She won NY State.Best in her weight kid!!!!!

Congrats, Tony~!! You must be very proud of her! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I Am...if She Makes Nationals, Next Year We Are Going To Holland...she Wants To Be In The 2012 Olympics In England..she Will Be 16 Then..if Not Then We Try For 2016...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY cool, Tony~!!! Yes, she's young...but sounds like she's got a 'fighting' chance~! :) Good Luck to her! ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I Am...if She Makes Nationals, Next Year We Are Going To Holland...she Wants To Be In The 2012 Olympics In England..she Will Be 16 Then..if Not Then We Try For 2016...

OH NO! THE GREEK IS COMING! I'd better build some (I had SUCH a good line to insert here but it would probably open up a box of pandora all over again) defenses or Holland is taken over Greek style :omg::D

Ok enough with the BS... seriously man, I am very glad for your daughter! Sounds like she is doing really well and has a set of 1001% supportive parents. Do tell me when you guys know the exact dates and if you don't mind (anymore) I would like to come and support her :2tu:

I only got to Yellow belt in Judo before I decided to take my life in a different direction. My dad has a black belt in Karate and my grandfather was into wrestling, so the interest for fight sports kinda runs in the family here as well.

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't start that all over again, I'm watching you. :cop:

But... but... but... I already apologised to YoTony for taking out my creativity on the wrong person, I even told Scott back then :( You did forgive me, right YoTony? I mean... I did figure out your reasoning afterwards, just hoping that we're cool this time around?

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get mad that easily. Chuck TATOR send me toilet paper with my face wrapped around it.He is lucky he is my friend.Otherwise I was going to put some $hit in the toilet paper and mail it back to him.I'm sure he would have found it amusing...:crazy2::eater:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I am sooooo proud of her. We put her in my school at the age of 4 1/2 years old. She turned 13 and

now is a REAL BLACK BELT. None of this fast gimmicks they are selling now to kids that you can be a black belt in

three years..She earned it . In the NY State Nationals she won 6 fights that day. Amazin watching her fight...And her

teacher is one of the coaches for the 2008 Olympic teams that came back from China..Who knows..It's a real long

shot..All I know is she is focused in TKD and very focused in her studies and in life.Humble kid.. A quick story. She

was fighting and while you fight you really get focused on your match. Well she did a back kick and hurt the girl .

Knocked the wind out of her. She didn't even hesitate adn ran right to her..She took her gear off and was

concerned..DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE FIGHT BUT JUST WORRIED THAT THE GIRL WAS OK. If you see some of these

kids fight adn there egos..You would be in shock.PARENTS HAVE THE ATTITUDES, KIDS THINK THERE ARE THE

BEST. They come in trying to hurt you. SO in that perspective I am glad she grew up the right way....

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, congratulations on your daughter's success. You must be very proud her! I'm starting my 7 year old daughter in karate this summer and I hope she sticks with it. I'll be certain to share your daughter's success with her. BTW, our karting event is on June 28th and we have both tracks to ourselves. Hopefully we'll see you there.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You brought your daughter up right, Tony...that's certainly something to be EXtremely proud about!
(The way she cares~~obviously YOU care and show it!) GOOD for you all~!!!

(Yes, Chuck handed me one of those rolls of TP, I got 'caught' with it by D., they all got QUITE the good laugh out of that one, as I put it BEHIND my back, hence near my BUTT, with YOUR face sticking out...all UNintentionally...just worked out just right (wrong? lol)...Thought Chuck would bust a gut...all in good fun) ~juli

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now Juli that you mentioned it.I will send Chuck a box load of Dog doo doo and he can make sure to clean it all up. I was thinking that he will havea good laugh when his entire shop smells like dog poo...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, congratulations on your daughter's success. You must be very proud her! I'm starting my 7 year old daughter in karate this summer and I hope she sticks with it. I'll be certain to share your daughter's success with her. BTW, our karting event is on June 28th and we have both tracks to ourselves. Hopefully we'll see you there.

I'M THERE...jUNE28!!! COUNT ME IN