Bought daily driver...

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I broke down and got this Mustang GT because i didn't feel very comfortable about parking either of the Vipers in some places and leaving them.I was afraid someone would mess with them...This little GT served two purposes.One,i am not afraid to leave it parked in Wal-mart while i shop,and the main reason was my wife cannot drive a manual.She don't drive much anyway,but at least now she can if needed.I hope i am still allowed to be in the VCA :D
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible, simply terrible:nono: At least I had the decency to buy a Dodge SRT-4 as my daily driver:drive: ...I do like Mustangs though!

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible, simply terrible:nono: At least I had the decency to buy a Dodge SRT-4 as my daily driver:drive: ...I do like Mustangs though!

Yeah,i know!...i did get a pretty good deal though and he gave me a new set of 5 19" Drift R Wheels with tires as a bonus. The car looks brand new in and out too.It ain't no Viper but it will possibly save the Vipers from vandalism. C&L Cold air,new flowmasters etc..actually has a little zip.:dunno:

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I've owned a many Mustang, still own a 90 5.0 coupe, and I'm sure I'll own a few more in my lifetime.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove a 2003 Cobra daily for 7 years...great car. The guy I sold it to hit a pole with it and totaled it last fall.

Enjoy the Mustang..they're fun.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Preserving a car? *** does that mean? Do you own a museum?

pre·serve   /prɪˈzɜrv/ Show Spelled
[pri-zurv] Show IPA
verb, -served, -serv·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
1. to keep alive or in existence; make lasting: to preserve our liberties as free citizens.
2. to keep safe from harm or injury; protect or spare.
3. to keep up; maintain: to preserve historical monuments.

There you are Dave. I saved you difficulty of having to look it up. :D

Nice car musclenuts. Dont mind him. He is always grumpy when he doesnt get a hotdog.:lmao:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[pri-zurv] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
1. to keep alive or in existence; make lasting: to preserve our liberties as free citizens.

Nice car musclenuts. Dont mind him. He is always grumpy when he doesnt get a hotdog.:lmao:

LOL your training bra needs adjustment again teasy. Some of us here actually drive cars, and in the case of excluding you, own one. I am however glad that you at least put logos on your Viper and are "green." :lmao:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
should've bought 03/04 cobra, best looking mustang...I m stuck with a mercedes as a daily driver...

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
should've bought 03/04 cobra, best looking mustang...I m stuck with a mercedes as a daily driver...

you poor thing. :rolaugh:

I have to drive something a little more practical since I have to cart around a kid from time to time..

Honda Pilot EXL, they're actually plesant to drive and for an SUV has suprisingly good pick up. plus hon-duh reliablitiy

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[pri-zurv] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)

HAHA,I don't mind him...he is a unique person...(now wasn't that a nice thing for me to say?):D

F

FrgMstr

Great looking ride. Wheels remind of Crager rims popular in the late 70s / early eighties.

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get that either. I've preserved both my Vipers. One I've preserved for 128,000 miles and the other track "preserved" for 14 years. I preserve the hell outta them.

Setting the record straight for those who misunderstood what i said:nono:...i got the car to drive instead of having to leave the Vipers in a parking lot when i want to go shopping or to a hotel etc...I just feel uncomfortable leaving them in parking lots where someone could key them or whatever..it don't mean i don't drive them..In fact if i don't get to drive them at least a couple times a week,i go nuts. Sad fact is there is a lot of vandalism and especially when someone is jealous because you own Vipers. Stupid but fact. I don't race them.I enjoy them by driving them though..everyone does their own thing.:2tu:

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking ride. Wheels remind of Crager rims popular in the late 70s / early eighties.

Yeah,that's what i think too. I don't know if the GT's came with these wheels but i am old school anyway,so it works for me.
Thanks!:drive:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but it seemed pretty basic for me regarding you not wanting to park the car in a "bad" area. I am sure if some wanted to park their car in the mean sections of Dallas, or leave their cars unattended in West Palm Beach, that they might have a different attitude.

On another note, your gas mileage seems a bit low. Do the normal stuff to make sure you get the max mileage. You should get 22 and 19 mpg.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang