Bought Stoptechs- what are the removed ones worth?

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. I was thinking of selling the front and rear stock disc brakes that came with my car. ('96 GTS) They have 8,500 miles on them. Any idea what they might be worth?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if they are packaged in a STOPTECH box? ha ha. Thanks for the quick info. I'll just store them in the basement!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the stock ones in case you want to run slicks and skinnies for drag racing. The stock brakes can be swapped out in very little time to accomodate the Purner skinnies. The rear StopTechs fit with the Purners.

-------------
2000 Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second supercharged Viper!

Eric -94 1:24 Scale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are at least worth a couple hundred. A lot of Mopar guys like to have "Viper" peeking out under their wheels. There is a conversion kit for most old Mopars. Post an ad for them at Moparts.com

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are at least worth a couple hundred. A lot of Mopar guys like to have "Viper" peeking out under their wheels.

LOL That might be true. Funny though isn't it? The weakest link on the 92-02 Viper and folks are willing to swap out just so they can see "Viper" painted on the caliper.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom may be interested in taking them off your hands... he has a pretty cost effective solution for rear brake balance with his 38mm rear brake piston mod...

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of rebuilding the front calipers yearly for road course action I just buy some low mileage takeoffs over the winter from an upgrade or wreck. They seem to be very abundant and cheap. I think the max I have had to pay for a single front caliper is $150.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the rears might be worth as much as $500, anyone with an ABS car that puts on stoptechs needs a stock non-abs rear caliper to act as an emergency brake, new = $1,000 :headbang: