Boy. Some some people are so fickle.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more pic from the Airbase show. My car is a bit dirty but the staging is great.
You must be registered for see images attach

Vipers with Viper

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denser version of same photo:

You must be registered for see images attach

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, I just re-read this entire thread, and after 10 years and 93,000 kms (58K mi) with my black '14 TA, I've experienced all the same glowing impressions since Day 1. I simply can not think of anything I'd change, or modify, and so I haven't.

These cars have aged so well since their introduction, and have become even more appealing (and valuable) as automotive design has evolved, and mostly for the worst IMO. In a design era with so many functions buried in multiple layers of menus on giant screens, and giant digital dashes, I appreciate the Viper's design more than ever.

The very best of the latest crop of high-performance sports cars over the last 10 years have run quicker lap times, but none deliver the TA's combination of attributes better. I did add a 991.2 911 Turbo S, which is another tour de force, and while it does daily driver duty in extremely rapid fashion very well, it just doesn't tick the same important boxes that the TA does. They nail the best of both worlds.

I hope you're still enjoying yours relentlessly!