Bra snaps for 2nd gen

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the snaps that go in the fenderwell for the front Bra on a second gen? I know most people don't like em, but I'd rather have minor swirls (that can be buffed out) than rock chips. I bought a used Bra, but it didn't come with the snaps. Thanks

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the snaps that go in the fenderwell for the front Bra on a second gen? I know most people don't like em, but I'd rather have minor swirls (that can be buffed out) than rock chips. I bought a used Bra, but it didn't come with the snaps. Thanks

It's just the regular male half with a bolt/hex head machine screw through it. You could probably buy each separately and make them work together.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bra's are for women. Not all women. Yes for some girly men too. Certainly not for a manly car like a Viper. Paint is for paint chips. I have had side sills and nose repainted. No not at Mako. Someone that knows what they are doing can make a perfect match. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
S

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea...I might just get the male portion and drill the holes bigger enough to put the oem bolts back in the fenderwell. Thanks guys!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960