Bradenton Event Update...

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back from Texas for Thanksgiving. There were several entry fee checks on my desk, and our total preregistration count is up to 16.

People this does not include:

Ward
Tony A
Aaron M
Jerry K ?
Mystery Fast Guy 1
Me (haha)
Chad
Julio ?
John H
Yellowstain
Macedo Guys ?
Joe D
The SRT Ram Guys (6-10 trucks)
The Jacksonville Posse (several cars) ?
The Ohio Guys (Tony, Superdave, etc) ?
UGR guys (several cars)
Anyone coming from Texas
The Atlanta Crew (TT 06 Z06, and a couple of other goodies)

There are 5 cars in the stock car class already.
- 3 SRTs
- 1 GTS
- 1 Gallardo
It will be REALLY cool to see those cars competing head to head. You have to remember that with "stock" cars on stock rubber, it will be more about a good reaction time and a proper launch than what the cars run in the magazines. I think this class will be one of the most exciting ones to watch.

I have heard that there could be some really really fast viper racing going on here. The type of speed we have yet to see at one of these events.

We also have a good group of SRT Ram guys coming to duke it out in their own class we set up for them. There will be a turbo truck, a roe truck, a paxton truck, and a N2O truck. It will be cool to see how they stack up. One of them might just have the balls to enter the 10.50 class and give us cars a run for our money in the overall championship.

Joe Dell has come on board and I feel he will definitely get a few more guys to come on board before it's all said and done.

At the end of the day, the more the merrier. I think we will wind up having a great turn out and this could easily be the best event yet. How about giving me a hand by coming out and supporting our event. We only get together once a year so let's do it right. Thanks.

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up Gary. I see your great posts at the Alley. I wish I could go but I live in San Diego. Maybe next year.

What is the status of Big Red?

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motor/g-force tranny is in the car. Mark Williams stuff is going on right now. I just got parts back from the chrome guys. Valve covers are powdercoated and ready to go. New custom headers are ready to go on the car (work of art). 15" 8 piston Brembos are on the car. Red is sporting a special one-off set of HRE's in full chrome with 4" rear lips. It's sitting there with less than 300 miles on it ready to dominate the streets. 1700hp, deep 8 second 1/4 mile potential. It will be at Bradenton.

I have to admit, I just scared myself a little.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery