Bradenton(Viper Drag Race Event): 5 Weeks Away...

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are getting closer. Make sure you are prepared to come down to Bradenton Florida December 8th-10th. Here is the link to all of the information about the event. You can preregister on the site to reserve your spot.

Click Here For Event Information...

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like we should have a couple of Twin Turbo Ford GT's there as well.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm....... I can't drive my Viper because it is too cold and I can watch Hisssstory happen the Fastest Vipers and Ford GTs in the world setting new world records. I will be there.

Here is a link to the local airport....http://www.srq-airport.com/destinations.asp

New York to Bradenton is $107.00 and round trip is $214.00 :2tu:

Cudaman :usa:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard there might be a Saleen S7 running in the street tire class. Can anybody verify this for me? Is it a movie or rock star, pro athlete, or maybe a farmer? Would love to race that car......

I heard the same, but I also heard he also retired from the the CIA and the Department of Defense.

You must be registered for see images

I think he is running in the 200 mph and faster street class.

Cudaman :usa:

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How far is Bradenton Raceway from Tampa?

I'm not flying on AIR-TRAN!!! I need to see the Jets on the wings before I step foot in any plane! :D

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any go-cart plans yet Gary? Last year got a little messy, LOL.

Definetly going to be a go cart outing this year. Better bring your neck brace. :eek:

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my car runs 11.5 what class will I be in? 10.5 and slower or 12.0 and slower. 10.5 and slower means I lose by 10 car lengths. 12.0 class means just don't run all out. Car is exhaust and et's only. If I remember these were my two choices.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
Your best bet would be to put your stock tires back on and run in the street tire class or the stock car class. I'm sorry that there is a bit of a gap in the classes, but we are doing the best we can. Juat come out and have a good time. I hope to see you there.

BTW,

There are about ten cars preregistered. Almost all of the guys I know have not preregistered (slackers-including me).

This includes:
Ward
Tony A
Aaron M
Jerry K
Mystery Fast Guy 1
Me (haha)
Chad
Julio ?
John H
Yellowstain
Macedo Guys ?
Joe D
The SRT Ram Guys (6-10 trucks)
The Jacksonville Posse (several cars) ?
The Ohio Guys (Tony, Superdave, etc) ?
UGR guys (several cars)
Anyone coming from Texas
The Atlanta Crew (TT 06 Z06, and a couple of other goodies)
I'm sure I am forgetting some guys...

Looks like we are going to have a decent GT turnout with at least two stock and possibly two or three TT's.

We will also have a TTS7 there for sure and possible an Enzo hanging out. Should be pretty kick ass!

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have room in their trailer for my car , I can meet you anywhere in Texas and load it up. I also have $ for gas and misc. It is just too far to pull from Austin.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spray,
Jerry is having his Heffner TTGT picked up by Gary Almond. You might want to check into it. He has a double trailer. Also, hennnnesssey said he was coming, and you know a big baller like him has a multi-car trailer as well. Hope to see you there.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong Gary, but can't people like Mike 99ACR test and tune all day Saturday (and Sunday??)by entering the exhibition class?

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is correct. It is my goal for everyone to have as much track time as they like. That's what these small private events are all about.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spray,
Jerry is having his Heffner TTGT picked up by Gary Almond. You might want to check into it. He has a double trailer. Also, hennnnesssey said he was coming, and you know a big baller like him has a multi-car trailer as well. Hope to see you there.

Thanks , I am working on getting there , it will be a blast. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery