Brake pads

Quicksilver

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of dustless brake pads for SRT's? I used to be a Prowler guy and we had several sources for those but I haven't seen any reference to any for a
Viper. Drive one hour and clean for two gets kind of old fast.......

Rick 04 SRT10 05 Hemi Ram 03 Liberty 70 Challenger T/A

04 SRT10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had the green pads and though they produced less dust I don't think they stopped the car as well as the factory pads.Both FinalGTS and I had the eb greens and took them off putting the stock pads back on. Certainly if you want less dust the EB Greens are better.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've had the green pads and though they produced less dust I don't think they stopped the car as well as the factory pads.Both FinalGTS and I had the eb greens and took them off putting the stock pads back on. Certainly if you want less dust the EB Greens are better.

Yep. They did reduce dust. however, not nearly the same results as Gen-2 EBC's. Gen-2's do not squeak, and make very little dust, albeit with a huge decrease in stopping power. The Pads of the SRT-10 are simply huge compared to Gen-2, and the greens make less dust, but not even close to eliminating it. The stopping power was less, but not nearly as drastic as the Gen-2's. On the other hand, I could not get the damn pads to stop squeaking on either car! Rotors were freshly turned, etc, etc... and those pads sqealed like a stuck pig. When the OEM's went back on, sqealing stopped, power returned, but so did the dust.

I will be working on a solution once and for all this winter, but I warn you, it is a big-buck upgrade. But definitely worth it in my opinion.