Brakes

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Personally, I'd stick to the two-piece design of the Stoptechs or Euro-techs if your looking for more than just the look of cross-drilled rotors peeping through the wheels. If cost is the issue, a set of two-piece Eradispeeds (manufactured by Baer) can be had for about $700 less than the ones mentioned above.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Brakes are the last Viper part I would buy on ebay. JonB.

Thank You.

PartsRack has dramatically similar look rotors, black hats, at $695/set of 4... so SAME PRICE AS FLEABAY. We have GOOD SRT10 pads $99 - $109/set
You can get crappa at napa, cheapa

[What is the "magic" of buying from 'strangers' ??? ]

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer buying all my brake products from vendors here on the site.

A lot of them race-like JonB at PartsRack, Sean at Roe Racing-so they know how to stop this car on a dime and do it safely.

I have discovered there is a very unique balance that needs to be there with the brakes. The site supporters know how to guide you there.

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the stock srt rotors does a great job stopping. Brakeman #3 is the way to go for pads. EBC yellow stuff isn't much better than the stock pads. Waste of money I spent on almost the cheapest set of pads. Do it right the first time. Talk to the vendors like Partsrack, Woodhouse, etc. I learned quite abit on the phone from JonB.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the stock srt rotors does a great job stopping. Brakeman #3 is the way to go for pads. EBC yellow stuff isn't much better than the stock pads. Waste of money I spent on almost the cheapest set of pads. Do it right the first time. Talk to the vendors like Partsrack, Woodhouse, etc. I learned quite abit on the phone from JonB.

you better watch out buddy, thanks to JonB I will be braking you ALLL OVER the place in April:lmao::headbang:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
like...I would never put a 6 piston caliper up front and a stock one in the back:lmao:

EXACTLY !! There is a guy in Germany on another thread, wants me to sell him a Gen-2 6 piston front kit.. Period. I told him its a formila to spin. I pretty much refused, without a 'rear solution.'

I offered him a killer deal on my last 4-wheel 6/4, liked the price, but he thinks Im a thief becasue the estimated $350-400 s/h (Frankfurt) turned out to be $515 to Aachen Germany.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB...NO ONE can beat the price you offered on the BB kit!

I agree...after I saw your BB kit post Leslie I got in touch with JonB and WOW...what he quoted me is incredible. I decided to spend my limited dollars on horsepower upgrades first...I'll worry about stopping later. :D But...yeah, I think his BB kit prices are the shizzle. :2tu:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree...after I saw your BB kit post Leslie I got in touch with JonB and WOW...what he quoted me is incredible. I decided to spend my limited dollars on horsepower upgrades first...I'll worry about stopping later. :D But...yeah, I think his BB kit prices are the shizzle. :2tu:

Ummm.... for limited dollars and horsepower eyeballs there is a reasonable solution... sooner rather than later!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness