Brand New Euroteck Slotted Rotors FS with slight error...

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a brand new set of our slotted rotors, although when we laser etched the rotation arrow on the hat, they accidentally made the arrow point the wrong way. We normally would swap the hat with a new one with the correct arrow, but we have them made in car sets of 4 so this would always leave one left over hat. I am willing to sell this brand new set which is 100% perfect besides the one front rotor hat has the rotation arrow facing the wrong way. (All 4 rotors are correct though). For $1,450 + shipping. Retail is $1,725. This is never seen when the wheel is on. I could sell it and most would never notice, but I always like to disclose it. So this error is your gain. Please email or call if you are interested.

1-866-950-7779 or [email protected]

Thanks

You must be registered for see images

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL you would be close. But these only fit the SRT10.:D

this is what i was wondering :mad:

good sale

If you want a set for the Gen 2 like I have on my GTS, just tell Neal you need an all fronts set. Special order but hey, worth the wait! :2tu:

Tech Tip #642 - Gen 2 Big Brakes upgrade uses SRT front dimension rotors on the rear.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a set for the Gen 2 like I have on my GTS, just tell Neal you need an all fronts set. Special order but hey, worth the wait! :2tu:

Tech Tip #642 - Gen 2 Big Brakes upgrade uses SRT front dimension rotors on the rear.

thanks for the info, will look into it

If you want a set for the Gen 2 like I have....

ssshhhhhh.......

couple of secret pics of dave6666 and me