Break in morning after delivery...

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So took delivery of blue aero vert on thursday afternoon with all the requisite fanfare that comes with said delivery.Friday a.m. my burglar alarm jolts us outta bed as some lowlife POS was coming through the side garage door.Idiot me had been keeping a set of keys on a nail next to my car and noticed a couple months ago that a set of viper keys were missing.Dont do that anymore.Not sure if the aforementioned POS was after the car or jsut looking to steal stuff.He got gone quick fast and in a hurry....never saw him.....He was about to catch a case from 6 hollow point .38 rounds.Had dead bolts installed saturday and alarm sensors on the windows down stairs.I hate a damn thief!And yes.....pictures coming!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer to hear! Sounds like you got lucky this time. I am assuming keys that were stolen prior were to a different car? That part is a bit confusing.

-Tim

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hide the keys to our 'fun' cars in several places around the house. Finding the daily driver keys is easy. Finding the place the Viper keys are stored and then getting access to them.....not so much. A fellow VCA member in my community had his GTS stolen and wrecked a few years back. I stepped up the preventative measures after that.

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to upgrade security system cameras in the garage and out,I hate the damm thiefs also.

Chemeng

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I keep a pet wolf. He's nocturnal, anybody comes close to the house the howling starts. Scares the sheet out of everyone.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, you can't make a post like that without video or pictures...

For entertainment you should keep wolf and install video camera.....all wolfs like a late night snack! Of course then post video to YouTube :eater: