Breakfast Cruise: May 31 "Monday"

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Place: Maureens

Date: May 31 "Monday"

Time: 8:15am

Meeting: Rest Area Heading East on The L.I.E. bet. 51/52

If you like to attend please post I need to give them a count of how many will be showing up also might take a cruise after breakfast...

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
ViperJon
Lou
Chazz + 1
Edgar
SpeedRacer1
*** BLK + 1
Jim + 1
Tom
Frank
Heskell + 1
Joe Bruni
Rocky + 1

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
ViperJon
Lou
Chazz + 1
Edgar
SpeedRacer1
*** BLK + 1
Jim + 1
Tom
Frank
Heskell + 1
Joe Bruni
Rocky + 1

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great cruise/breakfast arranged by our noble leader Adrian, the best president ever and one of the hardest working guys in the VCA.
Not only does he arrange all the logistics he made sure the weather was perfect too. :2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, thanks for posting the pictures and as always GREAT JOB and I/WE THANK YOU for helping THE CLUB..

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great cruise/breakfast arranged by our noble leader Adrian, the best president ever and one of the hardest working guys in the VCA.
Not only does he arrange all the logistics he made sure the weather was perfect too. :2tu:

ViperJ, THANK YOU for the kind words...You (members) make this easy as theres NO DRAMA in the club and I don't let things stress me out at the end of the day if everyone like you then you are doing something wrong...You guys/gals are the DRIVING FORCE for this club and if YOU keep it that way this club will continue to grow and be fun for EVERYONE...My last advice to you/members if you hear someone COMPLAIN or being NEGATIVE about YOUR club please kindly remind them its election year if they think they can do better please run if he/she don't like the direction the club is going... "LEADERSHIP IS NOT GIVEN IT IS EARNED"

Chazz, great pictures and THANK YOU for posting :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Chaz and Ed!
Thank you for taking the time to take them and put them up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4