Brembo Brake Kit Sale

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email me for more great prices like this;

92-01 Viper 13.1" kit(Minor Mod Req)Retail $2995 Tirerack $2875 Our Price $2650
92-01 Viper 14" kit Retail $3295 Tirerack $3159 Our Price $2999

Both kits are with free shipping. Email for more kits or information.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for the front kit. I just did a kit for a guy on Friday for a Firehawk and it was the front kit and then another $279 for the rear calipers. Brembo usually knocks another $100 off for ordering the rear rotors so I pass that on to the customer and then it is only $179 for the rear rotors. However, don't quote me on that discount.
There is a rear kit available with calipers and rotors for $995 which I should be able to take some off there too. I want to give you guys the best deal and under cut everyone else.

Typical Brembo GT kit components include:

Exact specifications/dimensions vary per vehicle’s requirements.

Item Description
1 Right caliper (with brake pads installed)
1 Right caliper bracket, with nuts and washers
1 Right rotor (disc & bell assembled)
1 Right Goodridge® stainless steel braided brake line

1 Left caliper (with brake pads installed)
1 Left caliper bracket, with nuts and washers
1 Left rotor (disc & bell assembled)
1 Left stainless steel braided brake line

2 Brake caliper inlet fitting or banjo bolt
2 or 4 Brake caliper inlet copper sealing washer
2 Brake bleeder hose
2 Loctite Capsule
2 4-inch Brembo die-cut sticker

1 Caliper bracket diagram
1 Installation Instructions

Now if we can do this kit with just adding the rear rotors that puts the grand total at $2929 and maybe another $100 discount for the 13.1" kit which easily undercuts Tirerack and that is shipped to your door. The 14" kit with the rear rotors would be $3278 delivered with a possible $100 discount which again is the best deal I can find for this kit. Let me know if you would like to start using the best brake system available.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The picture about is with the cross drilled but I believe the Viper system is the slotted like the one on the right.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Brembo today about other business but I ask them about the differences between their kits and the Stoptech kits, since that it what everyone seems to be running on their Vipers. I am going to keep it clean because I don't want to offend anyone or get attacked, but he said that there really is no comparison. The Stoptech system is better than stock so the customer will notice the difference however if you were to drive identical Vipers with both the systems, the Brembo would be the better choice by far. I personally feel that companies like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and the high end imports like the Evo and STi would be running Stoptech, Wilwood, or Baer if they were the better system. However they all run BREMBO!

I did ask them about some newer kits and they just got some kits ready that aren't listed yet and they are as follows;

2002 model 15" rotors, 8 piston calipers Retail $4295 Our Price $3995
SRT/10 model 14" rotors, 4 piston calipers Retail $3295 Our Price $2995

But here is the best part and not many companies can offer this, not even Tirerack, custom caliper colors. If you want to send along your paint code they will color match the calipers to your car for an addition $300. So if you have a '96 Blue and White GTS you can have Blue calipers with the white "brembo" logo on them, or maybe yellow and black, steel grey and silver, etc.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are front kits. However you can get a rear set of rotors for another $279. I will work with you on what you need. If you have any more questions call me 360-607-0709.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>I personally feel that companies like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and the high end imports like the Evo and STi would be running Stoptech, Wilwood, or Baer if they were the better system. However they all run BREMBO! <

Hence the OEM rear caliper... :crazy:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 model 15" rotors, 8 piston calipers Retail $4295 Our Price $3995
SRT/10 model 14" rotors, 4 piston calipers Retail $3295 Our Price $2995

What's the minimum wheel size to run the 15" rotors?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the difference between this kit & the one that i have on my car now? (OEM) I run 17" wheels, stock rotors.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Brembo today and for some reason we got our info crossed. The '02 Vipers have the same kits as the '92-'01 and with the 14" kits you have to run 18" wheels. I did ask about the difference between stock GTS and RT/10 brakes and the Brembo kit and the answer was 28% more brake torque and you save 6lbs of unsprung weight on the front corners and 8lbs on the rear. That is a really good gain over stock as far as stopping and cornering.

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You can purchase the Competition Coupe brake components directly from Dodge. Front and rear calipers are only $214 each. They are made by Brembo and have 4 pistons both front and rear (pistons in rear calipers are smaller). Brake rotors are only $75 each. If you want to get ripped off but look really cool, the light weight Brembo rotors with aluminum hats are about $600 each with all necessary hardware.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon,
I don't think so. Call Jason at West Coast -- I'm sure hey's toyed with the idea :)

Mike

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

Thanks for jumping the gun, and trying to sell a product you are not very knowledgeable on. I hate to flame you, but when someone is buying something as critical and as expensive as a break system, they sure dont want information getting crossed. I ordered the complete Stop Tech 4 corner break system from Parts Rack.

fletcher,

Thanks for the response, I figured out its safer to go with a try and true system, instead of guessing and trying to out think the pretty decent solution already available from Stop Tech.

Jon

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
>I personally feel that companies like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and the high end imports like the Evo and STi would be running Stoptech, Wilwood, or Baer if they were the better system. However they all run BREMBO! <

Hence the OEM rear caliper... :crazy:

just an unabashed plug for Tom's Incyte Technologies rear caliper solution to 17 inch Gen II'ers like me. The original (17 inch wheel) front caliper is a healthy unit made by Brembo and the rear is a cheesy single piston model, also made by Brembo. By drilling out the rear piston as Tom does, the balance is restored and you can pocket all that money you would have spent by going with the expensive Stop Tech front (17") solution, which REDUCES the size of the pistons there so they don't lock up too soon! Why not go with better braking on the rear and keep the fronts? A lot cheaper, and with Brakeman 3's I've been most satisfied with the results.

Just a li'l plug. :cool:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, only thing your missing, is track issue. The stockers even Tom's set up, takes on heat, and its a lot more difficult to dissapate in the stock set up. So to avoid brake fade (or at least reduce it significantly), I went with Stop Tech. Whether the car stops quicker (hopefully it does), not as significant, as whether it stays consistent time after time, on the track (no break fade, constant solid brake pedal).

Jon

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why not improve ventilation, pads, and fluid and go with the Incyte rear and stock front calipers? I put on Stoptech Stage II, with SS lines and slotted rotors (fronts even save a couple of pounds unsprung weight) then Brakeman 3's and Motul fluid. Should handle moderate track activity - can always add additional cooling, right? :2tu:

Guess if I were going to do really serious tracking, I'd look at the Stoptech 18 inch four wheel solution. Still need additional cooling though.

Edit: this allows one to stay with 17 inch wheels and tire solutions as well. For those who may not think this works in a track car, contact Nadine in the UK who's using it.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run the Stop Tech 4 Wheel kit and you WILL experience brake fade unless you have the proper brake ducting. Yes, the Stop Techs stop significantly better than stock, however, unless you have plenty of air flowing to the rotors you will experience fade. You WILL also go through brake pads at an alarmng rate. At $400 per complete set of Pagid pads I want those things to last as long as possible. Brake ducting is critical to extending your stopping power on the track. :)

VANTA'SVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE THE BREMBO 14" ON THE FRONT OF MY VIPER.YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO HAVE 18 INCH WHEELS TO PUT THESE ON.
AS FOR THE PRICE HE IS ASKING ITS A STEAL. :ooo: YOU SEE WHEN I BOUGHT MY VIPER 4 MONTHS AGO I DIDNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT VIPERS SO I HAD THE GUY WHO SOLD ME THE CAR GET ME SOME BIG BRAKES AND I WENT WITH THE BREMBO'S(GRAN TOURISMO'S)
I PAID $4000 :confused: FOR THE FRONTS THATS WITH THE SLOTTED DISCS,WITH THAT PRICE I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO MY REAR BRAKES YET. :(
YOU SEE THE PRICE I PAID FOR MINES I WAS TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS. :eek:
THIS DEAL THATS BEING OFFERED IS A STEAL COMPARED TO WHAT I PAID FOR.
ALSO THE PERFORMANCE I AM GETTING OUT OF THEM THEY TRULY WORK GREAT. :D
BOY I HATE MY SELF. :mad: I SHOULD HAVE WAITED.YOU LIVE AND LEARN.HAHAHA :D
PEACE AND GOD BLESS :usa: :headbang:
-------FRED VANTA-----

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960