Bright silver metallic avail on coupes now???

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The color is showing up on the Dodge site. Is this accurate? When are these cars going to be built? I thought CAAP was going down soon and wrapping up '06 coupe production.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were at the plant today. They are winding down '06 production quickly. There are no silver coupes there. The picture above looks like the white coupe, of which there are several at the plant. They have blue accents on the console and other small areas of the interior. They come plain and with blue stripes.

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were at the plant today. They are winding down '06 production quickly. There are no silver coupes there. The picture above looks like the white coupe, of which there are several at the plant. They have blue accents on the console and other small areas of the interior. They come plain and with blue stripes.

I thought the only white coupes were the VOI.9 editions, and all had blue stripes?

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've got plenty of the plain white ones standing next to the striped ones. Whether Prefix is going to stripe them all, I don't know.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've got plenty of the plain white ones standing next to the striped ones. Whether Prefix is going to stripe them all, I don't know.

I believe they are waiting to be striped but I could be wrong

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No silver, this is just an error in the advertising dept., probably precipitated by the silver available as stripes. No orders are even available , anymore, and have not been for almost two months. We ( Dealers ) should be able to order the custom package ( available only on Slate Pearlcoat Verts) from Pre-Fix in the very near future, but this will likely be done with a seperate form, as opposed to the normal order channels of the Chrysler Dial System.

White vehicles will be striped at Pre-Fix, not at the Plant, hence the slew of solid white cars awaiting their conversion. The VOI9 cars do look incredible, and in answer to a few folks who have called , the wing is not part of the package.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi