Brit article not flattering for snake

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sloan Ranger type mag "Tatler" for upwardly mobile Brits takes a bite out of snake.

Author (I assume pictured) is cute and ends up test driving Viper right here in S. FL. Respect level notched down a few after she concludes the real Viper she's interested in is trouser snake. Article follows:

You must be registered for see images

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This girl doesn't know her A$$ from her elbow! She's just mad that the viper has more plastic on it than her. She looks like she could use a plastic suspension upgrade on herself. Why is a freak like her doing a write up on a Viper? Go back to your hair salon and pots and pans! Do a write up on that...ooops! Did I just say that!...I lost it there for a minute. I'm sick of people who don't have all the facts right and then try to make an expert opinion. What a joke! Get off the dam*! car olive oil!

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Brunton wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
You guys think she's hot? Boy it doesn't take much to impress you folks She looks more like a chicken from the waist down, and a PO'ed goose from the waist up.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, Be very, very careful!!! You never know when one of these ladies could be related to a fellow VCA member!! It's no longer politically correct to make disparaging comments about female pics posted on this board! Such comments may cause some individuals to refrain from posting pictures of females altogether!! Then where would we be?? Just a "heads up!".
cool.gif

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Such comments may cause some individuals to refrain from posting pictures of females altogether!! Then where would we be?? Just a "heads up!".
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You said, "heads up!"

tongue.gif
BigsViper, Do you always talk dirty?

Her new age lingo is to "HIP" for me.

O'kay everybody
I don't want her, you can have her
She's to HIP for me. She's to HIP for me...

Someone get her some fartfignewton.

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea. she implied that she was looking for some American stud muffin. In Miami? What are the chances that they are all in the same bar, together? "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
"harsh geometrical shapes"?!?

Maybe she accidentally drove off with a Cadillac Evoq?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, she actually got to drive one of the pre-production GenIII roadsters. They just did a little digital editing for that picture and put a Gen2 car behind her. Small wonder nobody gave her a second look.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wilddude:
Just remember people,
opinions are like a$$ holes, everybody has one.

Mike

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget some people ARE a$$holes and nobody cares about their opinions anyway...

'Handbrake turns'?? Guess she wasn't bright enough to figure out that you can accomplish the same thing with your right foot.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigsViper:
Mike Brunton wrote:
Mike, Be very, very careful!!! You never know when one of these ladies could be related to a fellow VCA member!! It's no longer politically correct to make disparaging comments about female pics posted on this board! Such comments may cause some individuals to refrain from posting pictures of females altogether!! Then where would we be?? Just a "heads up!".
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, Kid97GTS is going to be pi$$ed when he sees you talking about his girl
laugh.gif

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
Originally posted by BigsViper:
Mike Brunton wrote:
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, Kid97GTS is going to be pi$$ed when he sees you talking about his girl
laugh.gif

Dammit Biggie, you should have known I took that picture in front of my house, errrr hotel! Don't you know that nobody takes a picture of a woman in front of their hotel unless it is their woman?!?!?!!? I'll let your rudeness slip this time, but don't let me catch you making snide comments about Emma again.

PS - Don't worry Dennis, I'm just kidding about Emma being my woman - I'm still available.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR,

Sorry - I am in DSL limbo land... you can reach me at (I hate to admit it) [email protected]

Bigs,

I hear ya on the PC thing... but when someone from my homeland trashes me favorite car, I reserve the right to take a few shots
smile.gif

Kid,

Why are you so insistent that Dennis knows you're still available? Did you get that Viper for getting more than quick times at the strip?
biggrin.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys think she's hot? Boy it doesn't take much to impress you folks
smile.gif
She looks more like a chicken from the waist down, and a PO'ed goose from the waist up.

Being a "Brit", I can assure you not all of us dislike the Viper. Most British folks wouldn't know real power or handling if it bit them in the butt. Over there, Ford Tempo's and Toyota Celicas are considered "fast", and anything bigger than a 2 liter motor is just excessive. We all know there is a big difference in handling between big cars and small cars. Any pansy can toss a Miata (or Renault) around, but it takes a real man (or woman) to tame a Viper.

Just because it's big and powerful, doesn't mean the Viper can't handle. It will blow the doors off just about anything the Euros have... including M3's, M5's (the supposed "handlers") and anything in between.

Next please...

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike:

Tried to end you an EM but your address is invalid. Please update your profile accordingly.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah yes - her qualifications for test driving anything is that she is the neice of Prince Charles's "girlfriend" Camilla Parker Bowles. My, my - she is certainly talented, isn't she....

I know where I'll turn to get my hard hitting automotive rellated information. Cancel my subscription to Automotive News - Tatler has it all!

tongue.gif