BTR 750 SS "PLUS" Dyno Results.......................

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: BTR 750 SS \"PLUS\" Dyno Results.......................

I WANT A TEE SHIRT............I WILL BE NEEDING A RAG TO CHECK MY OIL BEFORE THE RACING BEGINS!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1TONY1:
I WANT A TEE SHIRT............I WILL BE NEEDING A RAG TO CHECK MY OIL BEFORE THE RACING BEGINS!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's too funny Tony!!
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif

But on a serious note, I hope you plan on upgrading your signature before the races begin. You're gonna need a lot more than a 500 to be laughin in September!
laughing2[1].gif

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't understand, should I not check my oil??

What took you so long Trey? I will leave the Viper as is so you Texas guys will have something to brag about. Be sure to check out my profile, I can back up most of the smack. I've got to keep one slow car to drive every day.
JUST KIDDING YOU A LITTLE.......this is going to be a blast. What I am looking forward to the most is meeting all the guys from the board. (maybe even watching a few fights)I will have to give you Texas boys credit, no one is more proud of their state!!! The tee shirt comment was like you tipping a volleyball up to me for a slam....I just couldn't help myself
smile.gif

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

1Tony... 141 MPH in the 1/8th??? I'm quite glad you only get to run your Viper at VOI. Gad. What are you running in that thing??

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Originally posted by 1TONY1:

"The tee shirt comment was like you tipping a volleyball up to me for a slam....I just couldn't help myself."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was pretty darn funny Tony! I have to admit!
laughing2[1].gif
All in good fun buddy. I'll see ya in September. And no fighting!
smile.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
MIKE,YOU GO BIG GUY!YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED YOU BUT IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.OKAY MIKE IVE RAN 8.5 @160 PLUS IN A PRO MOD BAYTOWN TEXAS NUMEROUS TIMES.IVE MADE 11 SECS AND 10 SECS RUNS IN VIPERS AND CORVETTES.IM ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW AND ADMITT MY LIMITATIONS.DO U KNOW YOURS?WHEN I DECIDE TO COMPETE IN COMPETITION IM THE FIRST TO ADMITT THERE ARE A LOT BETTER DRIVERS THEN MYSELF.SO I ASK A FRIEND TO DRIVE MY CAR THAT CAN LAY DOWN A BETTER NUMBER THEN I COULD.WHATS YOUR BACK GROUND IN DRAG RACING?DO U PLAN TO RUN YOUR VIPER IF U STILL HAVE ONE AT VOI DRAG RACES.IF SO CAN U TELL US ABOUT HOW YOUR CAR RUNS AND LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST ILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO LINE UP AND DRIVE MY OWN CAR AGAINST YOU AND YOUR CAR.MIKE BUDDY IM CALLING U OUT. BRING IT ON !ILL BE IN BEECH BEND ON SEPT. 25TH WILL U?OH YA MY NHRA LICENSE IS CLASS 4B AND YOURS IS?LOL REGARDS!NORM KOERNER

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Norm,

What questions didn't I answer? I'd be happy to tell you. My background in drag racing? Just for fun really... started running my LPE Vette at the strip back in 94, and I head up there when the mood strikes. Honestly, I don't know my limitations because I am always going for better and better times. I would love to bring my Vette down to the VOI drags - I think I could give anything you bring a run for it's money, but we shall see
smile.gif

Hey, if you have someone drive for you, that's your choice... but I'd rather be the driver and that way I can say "I ran a 10.5" rather than "we ran a 10.5" and "we" means I wrote the check and someone else made it happen. I guess in competition people do what they need to do to win - but what would folks say if the director of Team Oreca said "I won LeMans!" or AJ Foyt said "I won at Indy!" ya know what I'm saying?

So whats your best run in a stock Viper Norm? When the Vette finsihes tuning, I'll be looking for you... but you gotta drive - I don't wanna race against your checkbook, I wanna race against you!
laugh.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
Devildog, It is going to be a great time kicking some Flordia A$$, but DLM is actually helping out a very special Texas car right now that plans to lay some smack down at VOI. We'll keep you updated.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Albert,
Thanks for the information. Sounds like that special TEXAS car will have an interesting combination of power mods. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not putting Doug and his DLM cars down. On the contrary, those cars will be very tough to beat...if they get beat. I'm just very curious to see how the monster N/A, NOS, Turbo and S/C'd cars perform against each other at the same track at the same time. No dynos, no kill stories, no smack crap. Again, good luck to you and be safe! Looking forward to the updates and final results!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

KICK A$$ TEXAS. Please get video as I can't make VOI. I am very anxious to see how the DLM cars do against the Texas tuners. Finally, a showdown to get rid of all the SMACK & CRAP!!! Special note to Peabody Mike B....I think you're way out of your league here even though you know everything about everything and can do everything better than anyone else. Driving a stock Viper in the 1/4 mile big f'ing deal. The guys you're trying to compare yourself to put not only their hard earned money into their passion but also put their health and lives at risk to run the times they do. Give them the respect they deserve and stop trying to be the center of attention especially when you have not earned the right to open your big mouth about this subject. Maybe you can impress everyone with your stock SRT-10 run next year. However, I doubt that also since Joseph H. has reported that they have changed the fenders and spoiler to try to salvage the SRT-10 looks they probably destroyed their original bs aerodynamic advantages and will raise the E.T. and lower the trap speeds as a result! BTW, thank god for those " whiners " or you would be getting the even more ugly super aero SRT version. Anyway, stay clear of this topic and let the real drag racers do the talking and the times. Good Luck and Safe, Fast runs to all the hard working, hard driving competitors...even those not from the great state of TEXAS!!!
BURNOUT.gif
smile.gif

Reaction score

Devildog, It is going to be a great time kicking some Flordia A$$, but DLM is actually helping out a very special Texas car right now that plans to lay some smack down at VOI. We'll keep you updated.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEVILDOG:

blah blah blah

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Devil,

Ok, you have 2 choices.

1) I will drive my stock SRT and I will kick the crap out of the infamous Venom650R (420RWP) mighty DeviledHam Venom car.

2) I will bring my TT Vette and embarass the DevilHam turdmobile in the 1/4... I'll be going 30+mph more than you - maybe I'll leave it in 2nd gear the whole way and give you a chance.

If I let you win, will the chip fall off your shoulder? Or are you not convinved that your Venom car has the sack it should have after the $$$s you paid for it? Come on - step up to the plate little boy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960