BTR Stage 2 Cylinder Heads.................SPECIAL!!............

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 2 sets of our Stage 2 heads, one set on hand, one set at our porter that we are going to sell at a NO-exchange discounted price!

Normal price on these heads is 4495.00 with exhange. A new set of Stock Gen 2 exchange heads retails for 1800.00 EACH for a total of $ 8095.00.

Buy these two sets in pairs for $ 5400.00. Thats a discount of $ 2695.00 per set! We only have these two pairs at this price. This allows you to keep your stock heads to retain originality of your collectable Viper, while saving thousands on this very powerfull and reliable upgrade.

For more information about the performance of our heads and other products, visit our website at the link below.

Contact me at any time to take advantage of this incredible price and to take immediate delivery. No other company has matched our performance and/or price for this special offer.

Thanks,

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm,

Yes, they have been flow tested and exceed the specifications listed on our website.

Intake flow at .550" is 275CFM

Remember that these are NON-EXCHANGE, which means that the customer keeps his heads. In a nutshell, we are selling the head castings for $450.00 per pair which is unheard of. ONLY ON THESE TWO SETS.

Thanks for your questions,

Tom

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stan,

That one pass was strange MPH as we ran 98 mph in the 1/8th mile which is up 5 mph from stock head 1/8th mile mph best previous. We did run 128mph on motor the week before at Gainesville Raceway with 97.6 mph in the 1/8th mile on that pass.

Check the dyno sheets at my website for power and torque without the NOS. I believe that they are 501 RWHP and 528 RWTQ, which is a 50 hp gain over stock heads on the same car. Remember, this car has the stock cam and compression.

To bragg a little, WITH NOS/PROPANE/GAS system we made over 940 RWTQ with the above car. I feel this to be good enough for a 9 second pass on a good track as we ran over 140mph last week, but ran a 10.30 with a 1.80 60' time. Simple math. So to answer your question, heads alone won't get you a 9. A complete 750 SS Plus Package will muscle up the power to get the job done.

Thanks for your questions,

Tom
Http://btrviper.com