Bucket-O-Supercharger (GEN-1)...

Reaction score
Here's the short of it...

I have a 1995 RT/10. A guy on the East Coast with a 1995 RT/10 was selling his Supercharger system, and contacted me via e-mail. I said "Sure, why not..." and bought it from him sight unseen for $5,700. It had a few missing nuts/bolts and a bent main supply tube, but what the heck.

Upon receiving this thing, I realized that once again I was being impulsive and had probably performed my stupidest purchase.

I immediately called Doug Levin and shipped my Viper off to him for everything he has available.

Now that I feel good about myself again, anybody want this thing? Price is not the issue here as I wouldn't want anyone else to be so humiliated. Anyone feel like a challenge or really hates their Gen-1 Viper? I was assured that the thing worked fine, however that still needs to be seen.

If no one wants it, I'm going to hook a Briggs & Stratton and a few wheels up to this thing to make the best leaf-blower in the world

Here are some PICTs:

You must be registered for see images

**The original picture sent me...

**What it looks like now...

**Vipereus off to DLM...

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much do you want for it? I have been wanting to strap a blower to my Jeep Wrangler for lord knows how long!

Any idea which vortech this is? S-trim it appears to be...

Let me know!

JD

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Hello there:

I just got off the phone with Doug Levin (always makes ya feel good, doesn't he!).

I'm going to send this bucket of junk to him for disposal. It's the right thing to do. It would be a crime to put this on any vehicle, let alone a Viper. I found out this came from a Viper that crashed and killed the driver.

Sorry about wetting any appetites, but this thing is jinxed. Just pretend I never posted it here...

-Thanks

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Err... as long as Doug's going to put it on a BOAT, rather than a car, I'm fine with this end result. I'd hate to end up with the Voodoo Supercharger(tm)
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DgeViper1:
Sorry about the size of those pics, I didnt know how to reduce them. In photoshop its says they are only 6" by 4"something. Guess not.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might be 6x4 inches but at 300 dpi. Switch your resolution to 72 dpi or just edit the pixel dimensions.

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
BINGO!!

That's the system! I purchased this thing from a guy named "Pat" in Elmhurst, IL. The Bucket-Charger does have the four injectors and is a dead-ringer for your pictures.

Thank you very very much for at least letting the world know what this thing is, and that everyone should avoid these if they pop-up again somewhere. As for this one, it's going to be made into some sort of artwork and hung on Doug's shop wall...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey i want the Halteck. I can use it in my Neon. Really Serious.
i need to change the fuel management system. contact me.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Wow - the Viper community is a small world. Dan, I assume you were ripped off by the other Viper "tuner" here in Houston.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anthony - 98 GTS,
Assume. Yes you made an *** of yourself based on the reply from DgeViper1 following your incorrect accusation. If you had the character values you seem to insist that others don't you would apologize on this thread to HMS for your unfounded negative bullsh!t. Also, don't forget to take your foot out of your big mouth!
laugh.gif

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ExecUtron, you aren't serious about it being jinxed are you? Or, are you saying the blower is the reason this guy wrecked?

I guess it just seems like a waste to trash the blower just because it came out of a Viper wreck where the driver was killed.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DgeViper1:
Guys, lets not turn this thread into another debate on the JPH thing. Thats got its own bandwidth on the Performance Mods topic area.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree! I hope your comments were directed at those idiots that are continually accusing HMS of wrongdoing no matter what the board subject or whether they have any evidence.

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Are you sure you want the thing? As long as it has nothing to do with a Viper, I'll give it to you. Just give me a shipping address. It may or may not work, but you're welcome to it. I don't think Doug would object...

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DD
Nice rainbow signature. So tell me when are you guys getting together for the big march. And no I will not be there!