Buhler Dodge, Red Bank NJ - Tech Session This Saturday!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Don't forget this awesome event!

August 25 – 11:00 A.M. - Darren Buhler and his staff had created what surely will become one of the premier events of the season. To continue the tradition, Darren will once again clear out his lot to accommodate all our Snakes, and will have Joe Barella, Buhler’s Viper Tech available to answer any and all of your questions. This time around Joe will walk us through an actual oil change, battery removal techniques, and any special requests as we will have a “donor” Viper on the lift for all to see.

Expect the traditional great food, fun and lots of surprises! And by the way, Buhler has become one of the leading Viper dealers in the Northeast and always has a stable of 2001’s for all to see including the outrageous 2001 yellow with black stripe coupe, and information on ordering the LAST production year of the current styled 2002 available in tradition red, yellow and the new for 2002… rich, dark graphite! … and lots of gossip and pictures on the gorgeous 2003 convertible, and the race-only competition coupe!

This event should not be missed, so shape up at our “starting grid” at 11:00 AM at Buhler Dodge, located just east on 520 (about 1 mile) after exiting at 109 off the Garden State Parkway, telephone 732-747-0040. Please RSVP 732-625-0915 if possible, or if it’s too late for the call…..just come and enjoy!!!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I join in too? I'm not a member due to an address change and laziness. But I'd become one again on site.

-Avi

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Avip ... SURE!

By the way, you can renew your membership right now, by calling 800-998-1110... and then you don't have to feel "left out".

Do you need directions to Buhler? If so, just e-mail me!

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe:

Does Darren have e-mail. I know I'm going to forget to call to RSVP but if you've got his e-mail address, I'll get it done on the spot. Thanks in advance.

Phil

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe,
Already called to confirm my attendance!
Hope to see all the guys and gals there.

Also, just got my newsltter...alot of exciting oppotunities!
I hope to attend all of them....never been to LimeRock,sould be a blast.

Fast Eddie
Ed Budriss

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
No need to RSVP at this point (the phone number was actually our NJ "VIPER line", just show up and ENJOY!!!

Anyone that visits this site today, please just post that you're coming... and I'll make sure there's room!!!