Build Date Estimate for SRT-10, #866

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy's VIN ends in 866, and his selling dealer told me today that 701 just rolled off of the line.

The dealer said the car isn't on the line yet...any guesses when this sucker will be built?

TIA, George

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think the Vin has anything to do with the build order. My vin is 637 and it has been in D1 status for almost 3 weeks. Best bet is to have the dealer check the status of the car.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see, in the year 2525. Oh no that is a different story. My SRT was completed build on 1/17 and it is VIN 505. Took 2 weeks after that to get to J status.

Mine went to D1 status just before Christmas meaning almost 4 weeks between D1 and build. If that holds for #866 it would be built around the 24th. Good luck.

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found out mine is in D1 this week....it is #703(black)...color may have something to do with the batch it is in....Vin# are NOT sequential...the last 2 trips there I have seen as much as 150 difference in the Vins on the line and on the floor.....if your car is black it could be soon...if it is another color, it may wait for another batch.....who knows.....

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My VIN for a red SRT is 774 and it went to D1 status two weeks ago. I am probably incorrect but I think the production of the cars depends on location(for example a Reliable truck hold five or six cars so it makes sense to make a group a cars to a dealer with multiple orders) and color.

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine has a VIN of 817, It's Red, and went to D-1 two weeks ago. No movement since. I am predicting a Delivery around the first parf of March, but who knows.

2Charmed

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just anxious...I'll be driving the sucker a decent amount myself, and it's been so rainy and muddy...I just don't want to miss the "mud doughnut season" here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456