Building my own 2003 SRT-10

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't wait for my SRT-10 so I started collecting all of the parts to the new SRT-10 and I am building my own. Here are some photos of my progress.

ViperSRT-10006.jpg

ViperSRT-10003.jpg

ViperSRT-10002.jpg

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!
laugh.gif
Jer, you are too much!!!!
smile.gif
But, realize you may have just jinxed yourself. If you're ever out cruisin in the new 03, and some wacko ends up tagging you....... you know which end is gonna take the hit don't you? Yup, the rear!
wink.gif
See ya in Nashville!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Maxwedge,

You got fascia the facts, Jerry's got some clout!!

Jerry, I am losing it, but I have to admit the egress looks wonderful. This is alot easier to get into compared to my 2000 GTS!

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most Viper owners fight to the death to keep from having a license plate on the front fascia of their Viper and here we have one on JUST a front fascia! Man, CA must really be strict!

Plus,I'm no expert, but I think there could be a lack of traction with the current wheel setup. It may make more HP than my GTS, but I think I can take it out of the hole even if I do botch the launch. Aerodynamics look pretty sweet though.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't like the graphite color, so it will go to the paint shop to be painted as soon as I raise the funds.

Kingman, I guess I better get the rear end also.

Ken, I had it out for a test run to see how it handled and was pulled over. He wrote me up for no front plate seeing that I had no place to install a front plate. I had to put it on or they were going to tow it away. You are also correct about the traction problems. I can't figure it out yet but my Viper tech will be looking at it next week to see if he can help. The open top feels great. I am really happy with this new drop top. I still can't find where it is stored though.

Bill P., It is really easy getting in but my rear is a bit sore from hitting the concrete every time I enter the car. I really have to find something to sit on that is a bit higher. I haven't found any OEM seats as of yet.

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

What's the story on the Fascia? Where did it come from and how
is it that it was sold on ebay? Or is all this hush hush (as it
fell of the back of some truck)

Just curious

2Charmed

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics