Bumblebee ACR - Opinions please

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious about what others in the Viper community think about a car like this and it's history - long and short term.

(Moderator Edit. No links to non site supporting dealers please. The discussion is about an 02 Bumblebee ACR, 7k miles with a salvage title, no comfort group.)

\
I'm not interested in this car..or any others right now. It's just what I find to be an interesting topic for discussion.

:eater::eater::eater::eater::eater:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salvage title permanently impairs the cars structure and value BIG TIME. I can assure you, its not the same. There will always be something off line, a few noises, a few improper gaps, that will never be right again.

And not to mention. a salvage car can not be financed or insured. And I certainly would not put this in any type of high speed event.

I would take a 75,000 mile clean title, sound structure car, over this one, if price were equal. but thats me.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's advertised as a ******** pkg (lighweight with no audio, air conditioning, lightweight all over) and has an aftermarket stereo. No ac?

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, the ACR option is worth maybe 2-3K

buy it now price is about right

Where do I get my set of 4 ACR Wheels/Caps for 2k? :drive:

The salvage title will crush the value, regardless of what was done. Still a rare ride with no comfort package. I originally doubted it, but it looks legit

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, let's think about it. Aftermarker stereo and add claims no ac. for a Calif. Car. Smashed up side/rear and rebuilt. 7,000 miles over 11 years.

Seems like it probably has a high chance of being a mostly raced ACRACER.

Wouldn't need new tires after 7K if seldom driven or only stored.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at how jagged that rear bumper lines up.. I mean, not even close to being straight. That needs to be pulled off and redone, at the very least. If that's the kind of work quality. Just imagine how the full repair was done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang