Buyer beware- 2004 raffle car for sale

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never understood the excuse of buying a viper based on future value. It was a give away car. What other giveaway car has had real value? It's like people that talk about their color/stripe combo. The only people that seem to care are the 16 people that own a various combination. You should buy these cars because you love the car. Buying them under some theory it's going to be worth something one day is a joke. If a less than 100 mile 1st edition viper can't fetch a premium over it's original selling cost, what makes you think this would?

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never understood the excuse of buying a viper based on future value. It was a give away car. What other giveaway car has had real value? It's like people that talk about their color/stripe combo. The only people that seem to care are the 16 people that own a various combination. You should buy these cars because you love the car. Buying them under some theory it's going to be worth something one day is a joke. If a less than 100 mile 1st edition viper can't fetch a premium over it's original selling cost, what makes you think this would?
Not sure if your asking or saying I bought the car based on future value or what, but I can assure you I bought the car because I LOVE IT! Everything about this car is what I wanted. It has a permanent home in my garage now. I am so hyped about meeting some of ya'll and learning all I can.:2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi