Buying new SRT 10 Truck....

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any help or suggestions from the crowd at large about when I buy a new SRT 10 Ram truck, anything I should know that Dodge nor the dealer tells you ???
Just simple maintenance like the Viper ??

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Resale *****. Buy a used one. In fact, there is a nice one over at the alley for sale, 05 red quad loaded with goodies.
Get the DC Performance flash if you buy an automatic.
It desperately needs exhaust, magnaflow.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can sell ya one fully modded with a Paxton, headers, Corsa exhaust, upgraded Diamond pistons, upgraded Viper flywheel/clutch and more for quite the nice price. In fact, this truck outperformed a supercharged NSX this past weekend roadracing at the Hastings Motorsports Park...both on the straights and in the twisties. It was by far the crowd favorite!! Theres more kill stories from this past weekend but I'll post pics in another thread.

This is the first truck allowed to participate with the NASA Rocky Mountain race/HPDE club and from I was told the bar has been set high for future trucks to participate given its performance.

Mr B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave's truck is really HOT. Very bold exhaust, and excellent fit/finish. As clean as my '05 SRT-RAM, and huge power. Worth a close look! Zen is right, resale is in toilet. Hard to justify as a working truck, but wild and rewarding as a toy!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang