image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 82

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hemi engine pictures dick told us that was originally going to be the viper engine back in the day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 644
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 628

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then in the way home I stopped at American jewelry and loan where they tape ******** pawn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 91

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They said the build rate is now 12/day. About 145 built. Will start shipping Monday. A great tour, my first time, and would recommend to everyone. Really neat to see the assembling of a viper from raw frame to finished product. Many thanks to the SRT team and Conner plant management and staff for a great tour.
Not bad, if two days ago they were at 120 and built 25 more, they are hitting 12 a day.

At that rate, it means they will get through the initial 360 cars in 10 more working days! So, two weeks from now on to custom orders.

Which means mine maybe built in 15 working days from now

woooooooooo

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad, if two days ago they were at 120 and built 25 more, they are hitting 12 a day.

At that rate, it means they will get through the initial 360 cars in 10 more working days! So, two weeks from now on to custom orders.

Which means mine maybe built in 15 working days from now

woooooooooo

Only time will tell. My conclusion is different. I also wish Conner would hit the 12 a day rate. On Tuesday we were told there were 120 cars complete at the start of the day. Another way of saying that would be 120 cars were complete at the end of the day Monday. Soooooo, 25 cars were built Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday----8.33 cars per day.

Bill

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fingers still crossed for June...cant believe i made wave 1...prolly gonna be the last unit of the model year.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plead the 5th!!!! LMAO I also think my salesman was effective....i tortured him even worse :)

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, at 122 - they are building what, 150 LE, 60 Red SRT and 60 dealer cars (if memory serves me). So, that is around 320 cars.

At 42 a week, 4-5 more weeks until they are done with the initial cars then on to custom orders?

Okay, Mr ViperSmith

For a non-owner "enthusiast", you sure post a lot... I can only assume that this is because, like those before, you are captivated by our high-horsepower beauty?...

Conner's plan is to build 150 GTS Blue w/white stipes 'Launch Edition" models, along with 100 SRT Vipers in red, and 50 dealer GTS units also in red (but loaded with the wonderful Laguna leather package inside, Alcantara headliner, etc. ) So the first 300 units are 'pre-spec-ed', after which we will begin building all the remaining 2013MY cars - many of them unique, thanks to the low launch year volume.

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
who will be the first person to post pics of the plant tour today? pleaseeeeeeeeeee. or at least write about it

Good post, Chelseasnake!

Not I. But...

the Viper team at Conner Avenue has been busy building the BEST Vipers ever, every day...rain or shine. Now a lot, every day....

All I will offer is that all the new Vipers are FAR lighter (even the GTS) than the ZR1 we tested at 3,383.5 curb...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to sit down and really read the thread! Thanks for all the detailed pics and as well of the entertaining commentary Mike! :D

I have to say, I am still beyond devastated I had a trade show and was unable to attend. But from what I can see of the pics, the CAAP folks have been VERY Hard at work and I am equally impressed by CAAP itself! Well done SRT/CAAP/Craftspeople! :2tu:

Hey Claude, maybe staring at this pic will take some of the sting out of the long wait! :D

You must be registered for see images attach

I cannot wait to see what he does with it. Thats the better question. Knowing Ralph, you know it wont be stock. And with his design ability, I would not be surprised to see extra graphics on it too. Why else go white with no stripes? :D

You must be registered for see images attach

I do believe that looks like Tom!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to sit down and really read the thread! Thanks for all the detailed pics and as well of the entertaining commentary Mike! :D

I have to say, I am still beyond devastated I had a trade show and was unable to attend.

Yeah, I knew it had to something major for you to miss... I almost sent you a text to see if you were still alive. :lmao:

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
More pics!!!!

quickSRT/SRT8 thanks for posting all the great pictures . Question : do you know if the # 3 in the windshield signifies that the car is VIN # 3 ? or is it some other identification?
Also did that #3 have the carbon fiber package ( rear panel,brake duct scoops)

Thanks
Bob

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quickSRT/SRT8 thanks for posting all the great pictures . Question : do you know if the # 3 in the windshield signifies that the car is VIN # 3 ? or is it some other identification?
Also did that #3 have the carbon fiber package ( rear panel,brake duct scoops)

Thanks
Bob

While I don't know the significance of the #3 in the window there would be no carbon packages on these cars as that was a late availability item.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang