CAAP TOUR PICS!!!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally I have uploaded some pics from the CAAP tour last week. I still have some more to upload, but for now.

You must be registered for see images attach

more to come.......:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx Ben~! WOWWWW, that light blue really is different, think I'd LOVE that as an ACR w/black!
Glad you had a good time, and when do you get your VVV???????????? !!!!!! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to pause for a second when you asked about his car. I was thinking, "Why would he be getting a VW?"
VVV...
Doh!

LOL...wow, I stumped the MASTER!!!! :2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu: Okay, my day is NOW COMPLETE!~~~:D ~jules/jewels
(but no, that does NOT mean I will not POST any more...for those who would ask....HAH!)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may have another pic of the blue/black ACR. we were kind of limited on the access we had to these cars. Missy did the best she could.:)

Oh believe me, we're grateful just FOR the pictures you COULD take! That is an awesome blue/black ACR though...unusual! THANK YOU both Ben & Missy~:2tu: ~juli

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the efforts, I am sure alot of folks are getting a much better idea on the blue and your pictures really illustrate it as opposed to the confusion from the Dodge website.

In person it is flat stunning ------ thanks for the ACR photos too!

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some more pics....

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That blue is smoking ... would love to see a vert , especially with silver stripes....that was my top choice for the 08 color but didn't want to wait that long for delivery

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blue ACR's!!!:D:D:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that blue is fantastic as an ACR!! THANX for the pics! Did someone order a Blue Viper w/BLACK wheels? Or is that gonna be an ACR? VERY cool...juli

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that blue is fantastic as an ACR!! THANX for the pics! Did someone order a Blue Viper w/BLACK wheels? Or is that gonna be an ACR? VERY cool...juli

That is a solid blue ACR, maybe stripes? I don't know, as it is not built yet.:) can you imagine a bright blue ACR with silver stripes??:omg::omg::omg:

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have wanted to custom paint my very distant future Viper that shade of blue FOREVER. That looks INCREDIBLE.

What's the official name of that color?

PS, music, that is the ultimate Carolina Panthers fan car, ACR w. silver stripes I mean. I am a die hard panther fan too!

Dammit. I thought it would be my Viper only in that color. I love it. Almost as much as the Blue and White of old.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a solid blue ACR, maybe stripes? I don't know, as it is not built yet.:) can you imagine a bright blue ACR with silver stripes??:omg::omg::omg:

Silver stripes...hmmm.....possible! I think it needs SOME sort of break in the color...graphite maybe too? VERY VERY cool~~~~juli

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Blue is sharp. I would have never thought I would have like it from the chip samples I have seen. Nice pictures. :2tu:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember going in 98 and walking into the warehouse where they keep the cars. That was when the GT2's came out and they were still making the prowlers.

What a sight to see several hundred cars(prowlers, GT2, GTS and RT/10's) all mixed in together.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have wanted to custom paint my very distant future Viper that shade of blue FOREVER. That looks INCREDIBLE.

What's the official name of that color?

PS, music, that is the ultimate Carolina Panthers fan car, ACR w. silver stripes I mean. I am a die hard panther fan too!

Dammit. I thought it would be my Viper only in that color. I love it. Almost as much as the Blue and White of old.

Unfortunately for you, the Panthers are guaranteed at least two loses with those two loses coming from the Saints.:headbang:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That blue does look sharp but I think it needs stripes. Either way fantastic looking Vipers, again thanks for sharing. Its great to see what is going on inside CAAP.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang