Caledon Ontario Canada silver GTS

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if any one of the members lives in Caledon Ontario Canada. I was driving my SRT-10 and a silver GTS (no stripes) pulled out ahead of me. Personalized plates (Forgot what it was.) We cruised up HWY 10 going north.

I don't know many guys with Vipers around my area so I thought I'd ask. It be cool to see if the guys on the VCA.

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure do... I'm just south of Grange Rd on Heartlake RD... You are really close...

snooptodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man, how come i never see you guys driving around? Not many vipers in this area. Make it hard to be a HUGE viper fan. Gotta get my fix by reading about them on here. Do you guys know Mike Woods at wellington motors in guelph?

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and I am just south in Brampton. I'm up in Caledon with one of my snakes quite often - golf at Devils Pulpit - almost bought a place on Heart Lake & Grange

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, what do you guys say we all get the local Viper guys together and go or a drive. The snow will fall soon and I for one drive my car as long as I can.

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup I know Mike at Wellington. I was looking at the 03 srt in the show room but then I got my hands on an 04 from Davidson Chrysler out in Scarbaria...

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't care, if you tagged along Snoop. We could set up a route and go for a drive. You bring a camera...

Guys what do you say?

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ontario! guys the only silver gts I know of without strips is Joe Zamparo he is a member of the Ontario Club.

Yes I know Mike Woods he came out to dinner with the club last Saturday.

If you guys plan a cruise before the snow falls let me know!

snooptodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats awesome. Let me know when its going to be and i'll bring video or digital camera. whichever you would like.

Yeah, mike is a family friend of mine. Great guy with a true love for the viper. I guess thats why his dealership is the number one viper dealer in canada.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, a Cdn thread, I like, Ontario no less.

think my GTS is sleeping for the winter, you guys set something up I might be tempted to pull her out though, post a thread.

Hey Craig I gotta lurk there less and post more, together we can support 40 dollar cases of beer, 70 cents a liter gas, and 50% income tax rates. Vive la Canada!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know there is a guy in whitby just north of HWY2 that has a black/silver ACR and 2 H1's Car is always sitting outside. Vey nice.

Ryan,

Where ya been! We surely need more of us over there the board is pretty much Texans and a couple guys from someplace else! Gotta love our dollar tho, almost $.80 US! LOL

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys sure are ballsy to have a run this late in the year. Roads are all salty up here in barrie. I'll try and find some pics of our drive from 2 august's ago it was a great route, there was much 150km/h and up driving, with 12 + vipers it was a rush!

snoop_todd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually in police foundations. Probably not the best choice of career if i wanna get a viper. Have to work a lot of over time.

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Caledon... There are some real nice roads over here. Those familiar with the area should know. So if we're serious then why not?
I suppose we should do a show of hands as to who is in and out. Then if we have say, more then 5 cars then we do it?

Any comments or suggestions?

And while we're at it. They have Gen 1&2 posts. Then there's the Gen 3.
So we should ask for an all Canuck area??????? We have our own issues like fitting snows on our Vipers and maybe even what lock deicer is the best?

Just kidding.

So let's see who's in, we can meet up near Hwy 9 and 10 or 9 and Airport? Then go for a drive. Or we can meet up at my place in Caledon.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to come down however being viperless kind of puts a damper on that, oh and I almost forgot about exams...

Take lots of pics if you guys put something together I'm sure it would be a blast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4