Caledon Ontario Canada silver GTS

chimay52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Craig mentioned, there is that black and silver ACR in Whitby, and then there is also a Red with (I believe) silver stripes ACR here in Brooklin (just north of Whitby), and another blue with white stripes GTS that drives by my house almost daily. I assume he lives in Brooklin too.

Hey Craig, that house with the Black and silver ACR is pretty neat to look at, isn't it! You drive by and there is usually the Viper, the 2 Hummers, a Stealth, and a Ram. Some are on the grass, some on the driveway, all packed together in a small space.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Craig mentioned, there is that black and silver ACR in Whitby, and then there is also a Red with (I believe) silver stripes ACR here in Brooklin (just north of Whitby), and another blue with white stripes GTS that drives by my house almost daily. I assume he lives in Brooklin too.

Hey Craig, that house with the Black and silver ACR is pretty neat to look at, isn't it! You drive by and there is usually the Viper, the 2 Hummers, a Stealth, and a Ram. Some are on the grass, some on the driveway, all packed together in a small space.

Sure is, it's crazy, looks like an exotic car dealership just sitting right there where you would least expect it. I purposely go that way home on my way home from Barrie just to see if the car is sitting there!

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright so we have 2 guys interested. Myself and Paul. Who else is in?
Today for example is great day but a little too late. I'm sure there will be a few more nice days.

Let us know.

snooptodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there has to be a few more viper owners interested. I'm sure you guys have all been on forks of the credit road. that would be a trip in a viper thats forsure.

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup know the Forks of the Credit. Plus there are more. I really never put the car away until the snow hits and it's actually on the ground.
All this about saving the car etc. Well I don't know... It used to be that when it rained I never drove the thing. Then it all changed one day.
I got caught in the rain and relized that hey, this aint so bad. I even take the car out in the winter if the roads are clean and dry.
I must be getting old, (34) to be exact.
You only live once and you can't take it with you. That's my motto now.

Paul Bolce

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could never quite figure out why I should be saving my car for someone else to enjoy.
It gets used when I feel like it and it has not suffered as a result.
It is very washable.

OP
OP
V

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul...
Where about are you in Caledon east?

I'm just north of Grange and south of Escarpment on Heartlake...

Wojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Ontario Viper club president, Nabil Arafat has a silver GTS and so do I. I was not in the Caledon area. I live in Burlington and Nabil is in Waterdown.