I heard he wears an SRT bra!
You must be registered for see images attach

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ledfoot, you devil you.

He called us a couple of times
I have a feeling we've missed the boat or something
I think we're just gonna say screw it (on 2 SRT orders)
AND MY FAVORITE
I mean hell, we're only spending $250K with Chryler

When I lived with my parents, their car was their car (which I had to beg to use!!) and their money, was their money. My parents would have had a none-too-happy long conversation with me about BS and pretention, if I inferred I was part of the decision making process on how THEIR money was spent, and what cars they bought.

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What???

Craig had $250k to spend and still drives a Daytona?!!

No wonder he hates the SRT-10. How could our cars compete
with the level of affection he has for the Daytona?

Seriously, what a load of bs.

Dirk

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What???

Dirk

Where did I say it was my money????

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What???

Dirk

Craig, and here I thought..........Oh never mind!!! Stop giving us knuks a bad name!! :rolleyes:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION(SOLD)
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2005 PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO
2005 T-rex

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep frustrating for sure. I think we're just gonna say screw it (on 2 SRT orders) and look for something else. It is beyond pathetic how this is being handled. Smoke and mirrors on Dodge's part, no factory tours (why?) our dealer called Viper HQ and was told not to call again and that he should call Chrysler Canada, we'd probably have better luck getting info from KIA for crying out loud. I mean hell, we're only spending $250K with Chryler, why should we expect to be treated well? We've had money down on these cars since december of 2001! A year and a half is rediculous. It looks like we'd be first in line for an 04 but with no yellow that's not an option.

Does the word WE not include the writer from your perspective. If I was talking about my father's money I would say HIS money, not mine. Saying WE implies that it is part yours.

Idiot.

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep frustrating for sure. I think we're just gonna say screw it (on 2 SRT orders) and look for something else. It is beyond pathetic how this is being handled. Smoke and mirrors on Dodge's part, no factory tours (why?) our dealer called Viper HQ and was told not to call again and that he should call Chrysler Canada, we'd probably have better luck getting info from KIA for crying out loud. I mean hell, we're only spending $250K with Chryler, why should we expect to be treated well? We've had money down on these cars since december of 2001! A year and a half is rediculous. It looks like we'd be first in line for an 04 but with no yellow that's not an option.

Does the word WE not include the writer from your perspective. If I was talking about my father's money I would say HIS money, not mine. Saying WE implies that it is part yours.

Idiot.

It's merely a method of writing to avoid writing "my daddy this and that" everyone pretty much knows it ain't mine but he doesn't post here.

The fact is 250K worth of cars were ordered and they were not fullfilled.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you made your point (for your father I presume). It has been 2 years. Get on with life.

Now is the price in Canada 250k for 2 Vipers. If so you would of been screwed paying that!

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you made your point (for your father I presume). It has been 2 years. Get on with life.

Now is the price in Canada 250k for 2 Vipers. If so you would of been screwed paying that!

MSRP of a 2003 SRT-10 was $125,600

Now they are giving them away at the service department. Lucky for me bacuase my daytona is due for an oil change.

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MSRP of a 2003 SRT-10 was $125,600

Now they are giving them away at the service department. Lucky for me bacuase my daytona is due for an oil change.

I hope they leave your drain plug loose!! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION(SOLD)
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2005 PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO
2005 T-rex

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960