Calling all sapphire bules

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Sapphire Blue Owner here... Tracy, CA (15 miles east of Livermore, 45 miles from Sunnyvale, CA) :D
2001 GTS, sapphire blue / black interior
30k miles

Here's mine...
You must be registered for see images
Added a little Pixar magic...

Not that is what the Cars movies needed! :yay:

E_tar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I always thought Lightning mcqueen was a GTS, but it was pointed out that he was just a generic racecar... :lmao:

Anyhoo, more pics of my car here...

:)

OP
OP
A

Acr girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there , I think we have about 50 or 60 I will check the list and make sure , I will get a few pics up to and c what we can do !!! To keep this thread going !! ;)

silverviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Calling all sapphire blues

My 2001 GTS, still in Berkeley, CA...

You must be registered for see images attach

Nik

Reaction score
I know I know, bringing a thread back from the dead - zombie thread wants braaaaains! Anyway since this Sapphire Blue has relocated and changed owners I thought I would join in to help keep track - I'm told the only one this color in the N Texas club, RT/10 or otherwise.

First pic I had issues with water streaks and dust, washed her as soon as I got home, was just too nice a day not to go out for a spin! I'll try and get back out there for more pics - wanted down by the water side, but was later leaving than intended and people with BOATS thought they had the right to park down there. Crazy. It's Ferrell's Bridge Dam, which is only about 17 miles away from me.

PS yes I did want the flag pole in that location, fly the flag for where she was designed and built :)

Fuoss484

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Dan. If you ever find anymore info on your old car just PM me. Would love to know what gears are in the rear end.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I know, bringing a thread back from the dead - zombie thread wants braaaaains! Anyway since this Sapphire Blue has relocated and changed owners I thought I would join in to help keep track - I'm told the only one this color in the N Texas club, RT/10 or otherwise.

Afraid you're not the only Sapphire in the N Texas club. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala