Calling out Flatout

Martin Kennedy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm calling out flatout!!
Here I was minding my own bussiness and open his thread on "shots from the Tomball vault" I'm thinking those are some nice shots. Now, there was no way I was looking to buy another Viper, it was the furthest thing from my mind!
So I figured what the hell, I'll just take a look at the Tomball site.
Once I was in the viper exchange site and saw all those choices, I knew I was a goner.

I talked to Bernie yesterday afternoon, got some numbers on my top 5 choices, and, oh well, you can guess the rest! I Called Bernie back last night and told him which one I would take. One call today, and a fax and the 2010 VooDoo ACR is MINE. I am having the Nav. Unit and Sat. radio installed and will have the beast at my front door by mid week.

Thanks for the post :drive:Flatout

OP
OP
M

Martin Kennedy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the after thought... but Bernie was great to work with. I'll give a final grade on Tomball and Bernie after I see the car. I'm postive I'll report back stellar numbers:drive:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OHHHHHHH MAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you man! Seriously I can't explain how happy this makes me:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

Congrats! You are going to LOVE that car! Glad I could be of service! That Vodoo is AMAZING!

Congrats Again!

Andy Wheeler:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to spend someone else's money!!! The power of photography is mind boggling!

OHHHHHHH MAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you man! Seriously I can't explain how happy this makes me:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

Congrats! You are going to LOVE that car! Glad I could be of service! That Vodoo is AMAZING!

Congrats Again!

Andy Wheeler:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Way to spend someone else's money!!! The power of photography is mind boggling!

Cars like these are works of art, and should be presented as such;) And then we should be the $hit out of them:D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Martins new Snake Again!

You must be registered for see images attach

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great viper, congratualtions, I saw it 2 weeks ago.

Did Bernie mention it comes with Ralph's autograph on the console

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dare not pick up the phone and call Bernie. I am soooo jealous! Great choice and can't wait to see pics.

Last edited:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See if Flatout gets whats called a bird dog, usually $100.00 for leading you to the sale of a high end car. Hope the paint looks good. Nice car.