Calling Venom Red SRT10 owners.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Overall, on the Gen III and Gen IV platform, only 3.8% of the cars were done Venom Red. Viper Red was the largest produced color.

If you like the color, go buy it, you will not be disappointed with the color. It is beautiful in person. I flew out to the last two I bought. Drove the first one home 1,976 miles, the other 996 miles. Both great drives.

JUST DO IT.

Of course I was just talking about 2008. Here is where I was getting my information from:

attachment.php

and believe me I'm trying to make it happen just want to do things right.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Venom Red does not photograph well, but is a stunning car color. When you put blacks wheels on the car it really looks good. The 1 solid ACR that was built looks awesome. You will love this color.

Bruce

I've heard this lots of times. That's one of the reasons I'm (figuratively speaking) dying to see one and you are not helping... J/K on a serious note nice combination on your car you don't see many blue with black stripes out there.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is a beautiful color. Just missed buying the solid Venom Red ACR by a couple of hours. Like mine though.

By solid do you mean it didn't have just the sides on venom red I remember I saw a picture of a black/venom red ACR somewhere. Any chance you've got a pic of this ACR you are talking about?

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We liked the color so much my wife has a solid vert and I have a silver striped coupe. We have since added the ACR suspension and Aero for track use.
here is both cars before conversion:
You must be registered for see images attach

Beth's aero tail:

My car after aero:

That is awesome, thanks for the pics.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car. I'm located in Kirkland, Washington.

Oh well. If you ever make it to Northern Virginia (or Washington DC) let me know. I'd be glad to show you around the car scene in the area and of course let you see a VR in person. :)

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a solid venom red coupe in Albany Oregon listed on duPont Registry, about 250 miles from you.

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These photos were taken on the way home from the IL Viper trip last summer.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I will have my Venom Red Coupe in Vancouver, WA the entire 3rd week in March. If you're interested in meeting up and going for a ride, you are MORE than welcome! IM or email me!

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

This is the '08 I will have in Vancouver March 19-23. It's not for sale, but you can look at it all you want:D

Nevermind Twister.........this is a VERY classy color - just ask the ladies ;)

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will have my Venom Red Coupe in Vancouver, WA the entire 3rd week in March. If you're interested in meeting up and going for a ride, you are MORE than welcome! IM or email me!

Cool I'll send you a PM.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I came across this picture. I think that red looks awesome. I wish this was a factory color.

KalashACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you but mine is a coupe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang