Can you hear me? My ACR is at Woodhouse!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to help out you and Charles , and Angus is the perfect name for the Beast, cuz.....................you ain't gonna have to take any bull from anyone, ha!

Enjoy!:headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Leslie on your GORGEOUS ANGUS...lol...love that name! Don't forget to PM your VIN# to KCObean or Lee00blacksilver to upgrade you to VIPER OWNER~! THANX for the write-up and the pictures! Some of those pictures would make a GREAT photo-op for the ACR! AWESOME! VERY happy for you! ~juli

OP
OP
Q

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1990d1222866939-can-you-hear-me-my-acr-woodhouse-acr08.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why thank you! ;)
Did you see I took posting pictures 101 too!
Leslie

I certainly did!!! You take AMAZING photos, my dear girl~!!!! :headbang::headbang: They are truly poster photo-op pictures! I see you're still listed as enthusiast...did you put your VIN# in your profile, and also send your VIN# to KCObean to upgrade you to VIPER OWNER yet? I know he does these quite quickly! GREAT car...absolutely love it!
THANK you for my newest background pics...no worries, they stay with me! ~juli

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS Leslie!! Glad Bill at Woodhouse was able to help you out- he's a great guy and we bought our first viper from him. They also added our supercharger and some other cool stuff. Mark Jorgensen will take good care of you! Enjoy your new ride!

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Leslie! Your car looks awesome!

Don't know if you recall we met last year at MPH. George showed everyone a good time down there that weekend. Did you get any track time while you were there? Your car would be a kick in the butt on that track.

Hopefully I will see you guys at some club events or at the track. Can't wait for HPR (High Plains Raceway) to open up. Enjoy the car!

Steve

OP
OP
Q

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
According to a 12 year old that was timing him, my husband was told just under minute! I am sorry I can't give your any more info than that! ;)

Leslie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4