Can you purchase this shift knob?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this shift knob be purchased from Dodge/Mopar? Its the shift knob that it used in the CC (from what I've seen).

Heres a pic of it (I know, not a good a pic). Its black with the red FANGS logo on it.

55806594PICT00651-med1.jpg

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep! I even had one in black with the yellow logo (donated by a vendor for our charity auction). I believe it is available through Mopar, Roe Racing, PartsRack, and others. Of course I prefer the look and feel of the MGW knob - best on the market by far!

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is a hurst shifter for the CC. I prefer the B&M shifter for use with the MGW shifter Knob. The colored fangs are cool though.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep! I even had one in black with the yellow logo (donated by a vendor for our charity auction). I believe it is available through Mopar, Roe Racing, PartsRack, and others. Of course I prefer the look and feel of the MGW knob - best on the market by far!

Hmmm, didnt know there was a black with yellow FANGS. :cool:

Thanks, ABADASP and 29OUTLAW. :2tu:

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the knob will only work with that shifter assy. which does not correctly fit in the srt10. go with the mgw better feel

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack has them IN STOCK. (They are CHEAP and look it)

They will only fit if you add a sleeve or bushing and tap for an Allen screw ala MGW.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PartsRack has them IN STOCK. (They are CHEAP and look it)

They will only fit if you add a sleeve or bushing and tap for an Allen screw ala MGW.

Thanks for the info, Jon. :2tu: