cant figure out what color to paint my RT....

rraulston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ime leaning toward GTS Blue with silver stripes......but i like Hemi orange too.....and Sublime green.......damn, i have to start dropping off parts tommarrow!!!!!! Any other ideas??

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper_pics_002.jpg
Electric blue mica plus white diamond (white with silver pearl - stripes *
My stripes are just white w/o the silver pearl. The blue is single stage but has a metalic pearl glow in the blue

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rraulston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Lambo orange looks nice. almost has too much pearl in it though.....

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the blue with silver stripes or orange with silverstone stripes (dark silver/gray).

Like this but two stripes.
You must be registered for see images attach

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the '70 Plymouth Superbird color "Lemon Twist Yellow" or "Yellow Chrome" or "Blue Fire Metallic"?

Regards,
Aaron

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd vote a really dark shade of pewter. It's not a fruit or a vegetable (ha ha.. just kiddin') A dark shade of blue would be interesting. Black is a pain to keep clean, I'm getting tired of waxing lately, it only looks good if it's spotless.

Last edited:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the blue with silver stripes or orange with silverstone stripes (dark silver/gray).

Like this but two stripes.

there is quite the interesting story behind this car. the guy built EVERY INCH from scratch. the guy made his own frame, molded the body, etc. took years. it was quite the project. the whole story can be found here: http://www.grabercars.com/

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for either lambo orange, or the purple they painted the last generation of trans ams

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ime leaning toward GTS Blue with silver stripes......but i like Hemi orange too.....and Sublime green.......damn, i have to start dropping off parts tommarrow!!!!!! Any other ideas??

Well....what color did you choose? I think orange had the most votes.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd vote a really dark shade of pewter. It's not a fruit or a vegetable (ha ha.. just kiddin') A dark shade of blue would be interesting. Black is a pain to keep clean, I'm getting tired of waxing lately, it only looks good if it's spotless.

Yeah, but we GOTTA keep the BLACK is FASTEST thread going!!!~!!! (I personally LOVE that orange that was photo shopped....gorgeous color orange, and yeah, I'd drive that...and maybe like BIG said, some BLACK stripes too!!).....so what didya decide already?!! (YEP, gotta keep that black clean, clean, clean...it's all we do!! NO, not at all....we do NOT spend hours cleaning our Black car but we know of ANOTHER RED Viper owner, who I shall leave unnamed, he knows who he is---who spent 8 HOURS cleaning his Viper before going out in the rain to meet up at a certain event earlier this year--YOU KNOW who you are!!! LOL--anyone who KNOWS what I'm talking about--heh heh, you KNOW who it is!!!! :D ) ~juli~
(just my humble .02)

OP
OP
R

rraulston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well i was at the paint counter for 2 hours......couldnt decide.....they had a hard time getting the Lambo orange in Dupont Chromabase. Alot of the colors were not in the system..and there are like 6 different oranges....soooo I went with........Viper GTS Blue.......i wanted a lighter color, yet i wanted a classic color. I think the Viper blue and silver stripes is a beautiful combo....I would have went with Lambo orange, but i just didnt want to use a cheap non-name brand paint...Ill post pics when its done.....the painter wants to airbrush a large silver snake head on the hood......HHHmmmmm. Ray