Can't seem to "reduce" pics to the size required for this sight.....any suggestions?

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am very computer illiterate, and don't have the knowledge to "reduce" the size of the pictures to attach to threads. What do I need to do? I know, I know.....take a computer course!!!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can't seem to "reduce" pics to the size required for this sight.....any suggestio

I do mine with picasa, a google program.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can't seem to "reduce" pics to the size required for this sight.....any suggestio

Do you know any 10 year olds?

Just kidding.

Badazzv8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you have microsoft photo editor, you can do it there too. Most newer computers have it.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Download a program called IrfanView, I always use it and can not complain about the quality of the resized image.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Me too Kenneth. Ok, what is the best size for posting? Do you size the picture in your photo editor prior to posting to your gallery? Or can it be sized once in the gallery? I have Adobe PhotoDelux.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nevermind; I think I found my answer in the "post pics thread." Have to give it a try.

V

Venomiss

I am very computer illiterate, and don't have the knowledge to "reduce" the size of the pictures to attach to threads. What do I need to do? I know, I know.....take a computer course!!!

This will help if you haven't seen it.

http://forums.viperclub.org/2398327-post25.html

Explains everything. Good luck.
Then please join us on the beefcake thread when you get the pics going;) Teehee

OP
OP
K

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for your help.....will give it a shot. And no I don't know any 10 year olds, but I do have a 7th month old grandson, so I'll ask him to help me out!!!

V

Venomiss

Thanks for your help.....will give it a shot. And no I don't know any 10 year olds, but I do have a 7th month old grandson, so I'll ask him to help me out!!!
Kids are so computer oriented these days.:)
Don't forget there is a test post area thread to try out your pictures. It's a bit down the page but will keep your testing on that thread only. (Just in case you missed it)