Capitol Raceway Track Rental

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A group of us are renting Capitol Raceway on Friday 3/27. We have the track from 10-3:30. The cost is $125 per person. Once I receive payment (check or Paypal), I will put you on the list. I have to do it this way to protect everyone going as the track rental is a fixed price, and if half the people didn't show up/pay, then the rental would get way too expensive. If I can fill all 10 slots, then the price will drop to $105 and I will give rebates at the track. :)

Right now, we only have 2 Vipers signed up, but would like to see a few more!

Capitol only does one lane, so no head to head racing. They will prep the track up to the 330' mark.

I rented the track 2 years ago and a few VCA members also raced. We all had a great time!

ViperBing

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, thanks for posting, for some reason I couldn't cut/paste from the other forum. I am at 80 percent probable. I will know more tomorrow. I am also trying to convince wife to drive down so she can bring the floor jack and drag radials.

BTW, is there a tech inspection and is the 11.50 rule in effect?:firedev:

OP
OP
V

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep me posted. I hope you can make it!

There is no tech inspection, or 11.5 rule. :)

I might be bringing a floor jack, but I am not 100% sure at this time.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just have you know that I have been bustin' my you know what trying to make it to the track rental. I was talking with fellow member Jim and he mentioned it was next Friday. For some reason I thought this Friday. (tomorrow). I would have been real sad sitting at the track by myself. Of course it would have been my fault.

I will take a look at next weeks schedule and begin planning to attend again.

OP
OP
V

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just have you know that I have been bustin' my you know what trying to make it to the track rental. I was talking with fellow member Jim and he mentioned it was next Friday. For some reason I thought this Friday. (tomorrow). I would have been real sad sitting at the track by myself. Of course it would have been my fault.

I will take a look at next weeks schedule and begin planning to attend again.

We still have a few spots left. Let me know if you can make it.

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like my ski trip out west is going south, so to speak. Unfortunately, I might just be in town. Bad for skiing but great for racing.
Any slots left?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am thinking about heading out for a bit, can I show up and watch maybe shoot some pic's?

Andy

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still trying to make it. If I can get finished up here in DC, I'm in. If it's too late, I may come down and watch.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had an absolute blast today guys!

Thanks ViperBing for putting this all together. I am uploading the pics now I will start a new thread with the pic's in a few hours.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang