Captree or OBI?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm afraid I come up about 600 HP short....;)

The new King of the Hill:

You must be registered for see images attach

that thing has alot more than 1000rwhp. i heard somewhere around 1400. was built by JB , apprently sick turbo builder and for cheap!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that thing has alot more than 1000rwhp. i heard somewhere around 1400. was built by JB , apprently sick turbo builder and for cheap!

Nope too high. This should clear things up. When I spoke to Ed he said a bit over 1000 RWHP. The exact numbers are below:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that a silver srt10 cruzing around today. Dont know who it was. Too bad...

I was surprised with the low turnout today.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the other silver SRT i saw... Upper right corner.

You must be registered for see images

Somebody wrecked their Viper on the drawbridge today, Silver SRT/10 not sure who's it was. Not Ted Z's either. Front was smashed up pretty good. Nobody hurt it appeared.
Looks like a Vette got wrecked too in the same incident. What the heck happened?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume they were racing and can not figure for the life of me why anyone would drive aggressively on that bridge.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And bang into each other? Or BOTH lose it together? ***...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume they were racing and can not figure for the life of me why anyone would drive aggressively on that bridge.
It's straight, long and has limited radar access, especially on either side of the crest.
At high speeds, we're just lucky no one's gone over the side!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of the aftermath? This is the first time I have heard of an accident on the bridge and I am really surprised that this is the first accident I have heard about. Hundreds of people speed over that bridge over the weekend. I am just glad that it has been so few accidents.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have the wrong bridge.
It's not the looooong bridge that joins the two areas together, its the short DRAW bridge on the causeway just before the exit to Captree Island.
It's a really odd place to lose control, unless it was because of the steel gratings or something. Who knows.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have the wrong bridge.
It's not the looooong bridge that joins the two areas together, its the short DRAW bridge on the causeway just before the exit to Captree Island.
It's a really odd place to lose control, unless it was because of the steel gratings or something. Who knows.

1112.jpg

That's crazy! Was it on the way to Captree or leaving?

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Scott.
Yes, THAT bridge.
It was on the right side heading north. They must have just left Captree going north.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been driving there since....1974? Damn! It's not too bad during the days. Once it gets dark, OP becomes a dragstrip during the summer.

Every time I take an easy drive to the beach, I get hit with instant on radar from leo's driving in the opposite direction. Completely open road and when they see a Viper, ON goes the radar. I can see the disappointment on their faces as they pass me (after they see a 60 MPH reading)! LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen